Crashed my car today, spring break style

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 23, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Son of a bitch, I was reading here the other day about how adam crashed his car and KP was talking about how he rear ended someone last year and I was thinking "I've never been in an accident."

Well today, I'm driving and a guy blows his stop sign and, bam, I hit him. I ruined my $4000 lorinser bumber and my $2k lorinser fender. Actually I think they are fixable but I really don't want painwork on my car. I'm so angry now, I have to go see the adjuster tomorrow. Its going to cost me at least $500. I hope it doesn't effect the amount of money I have come march. I just paid off my trip and am still hurting from that.

I just can't believe how I was reading here the other day and thinking I wasn't prone to car accidents and then I get into one, albeit a minor one.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    sux :mad:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    daaaamn thats rough man, sorry to hear that....

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P H I L A D E L P H- Sorry to hear about your fiasco, atleast your still alive and well for starters and PAID IN FULL !

Oh yeah im not the investigator, but if the other party blew his stop sign, hmmmm sounds like hes at fault, that means hopefully there should be no pain involved other than driving a small saturn for a week RENTAL ! on him

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my poor mercedes. this is what it looked like this morning:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tomorrow i will take pics of the damage and show you why i am contemplating suicide right now (but not really :wink:)

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P H I L A D E L P H-Nice ride, that must be the one your boy was talking about you should of had back at the rental company 3 weeks ago !

((((SAW IT ON MYSPACE))))

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea, they are still waiting for me to bring it back :lol:

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sucks dude, Nice car too mate. That is exactly the sort of thing that would happen to me. About 5 years ago I was bragging to my mates that I had never broken a bone and I must have adamantium like wolverine, 2 days later I broke my collar bone and shoulder!
    In someways im glad its happened to me in the car I have now as its not very good, later this year I plan on buying a Skyline so hopefully by then all crashing will be out of my system! lol

Bye
    Adam

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice Merc!

Sux though....Accidents happen though and at least it wasn't a right off?

10. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    insurance is covering it and there really isn't too much damage except to the bumper and fender. still, those are genuine lorinser parts. lorinser parts are mucho dinero.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice