Cramer's back!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Apr 27, 2012.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Unfortunately, the Tigres lost the third game 4-1 last night. They are playing again tonight, this time against the Pericos de Puebla. Game time, 8 PM.

With a possible repeat as Champion, Los Tigres signed another USA pitcher, yesterday, to add more depth to their already good pitching staff. He is right hander Sean Gleason: twenty seven years old, he was ranked one of the top fifty prospects to move up to the majors this year, but will spend some time with the Tigres, it now appears.

He was drafted by the Boston Red Socks, then got picked up by the Baltimore Orioles, if I understood the history.

He could shine in the Mexican League. I hope he does!

2. SCMcons

SCMcons Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V,
    Sean Gleason was drafted by the Red Sox while in Jr. College went on to play college ball and the was drafted by the Orioles and has played in their farm system. From what I can find out he was a starter now changed to reliever with a pretty good fast ball.

3. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Perhaps we'll see him in action during this last long home stretch for the Tigres, starting tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice