Cramer's back!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Apr 27, 2012.

1. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Impressive! 30 games that is great! The Tigres could kick my MN Twins' butts.

Just like every other team the Twins play. :)

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    He made it to 36 games in a row, setting a new club record, and equaling the league record.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V,
    I tried calling you on Thurs while at the game with TB and TN. Early in the game a broken bat came flying our way, the biggest part. It looked like a spinning spear. It hit exactly where YOU were sitting at the first game we saw this year, with our party of 12. I mean exactly. It was flying fast like an out of control helicopter. Amazingly, people were trying to slow the thing down and thank God no one was injured. It could have impaled someone.

A good reason why Victor likes to sit behind the screen.

4. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    No bats broken Sunday night when Bobby Cramer pitched a 3-1 victory over the Sultanes de Monterrey.

Having now won SIX of the last seven games, Los Tigres are in second place in their division. Their TEAM batting average is exactly .300!

Bobby Cramer is not the only pitcher lighting things up around here: Ortega now has a win-loss record of 8-1.

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's go Sunday after next when the Diablos Rojos are here from Mex City, the team we beat to win what I call the Mexican World Series last season, even though their record was much better than our. We took the first two games here and kicked their butts 2 in a row in DF to win it all.

We have a competitive and long-standing rivalry known as Guerra Civil (Civil War) against los Diablos Rojos.

6. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The Tigres, it seems, can do no wrong. With their 44-28 win/loss record, they are now not only number one in their division, they have the best win-loss record in the Mexican League! Let's hope they can keep it up right through the season, and take the championship again this year, like last!

7. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The Tigres' 12-6 win last night over the Broncos of Reynosa was their eighth in a row! and gave them a two game lead in their division.

8. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hot, hot, hot!

The Tigres have now won nine in a row, and have a three game lead in their division.

Bobby Cramer! pitched their last win, 10-0 against Reynoso, giving up just three hits in seven innings, with eight strike outs, and three bases on balls!

Go Bobby!

It's exciting to see him pitch. Be there!

9. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The Tigres continue to be red hot, and have extended their lead now to five games! over second place, Veracruz.

They're at home, tonight, and Bobby Cramer is set to pitch. Game starts at 8:00.

10. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Unstoppable!

Bobby Cramer pitched seven innings last night, with six strikeouts, in a 12-2 win over the Petroleos.

The Tigres have now won 12 of their last 13 games....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice