Cozumel sidetrip?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kmurphy45, Nov 26, 2007.

1. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there any sidetrip tours for a day to Cozumel? And if so, what do they usually include? If I remember correctly, and I wouldn't bet my life on that anymore, my daughter and I did such a day trip about 20 years ago. It was a full day tour: boat to Cozumel, a black coral factory tour, a lunch on a private beach, snorkeling if you so chose and time for shopping at the pier area before the ride back. I don't see anything similar to that advertised anymore and was wondering if something similar still existed.

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the tip and site. Feel quite dumb not to have thought about Brant and Entertainment Plus myself, particularly when I've used him for my transportation to and from the airport. When I was researching what I remember about my trip 20 years ago, I learned that black coral is being totally depleted from being over-harvested. That's a real shame and I wouldn't go to the factory again if it still exists. But I do remember the snorkeling trip fondly and Brant's "all-inclusive Cozumel tour" sounds like it fits our bill. Thanks again for cluing me in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice