Covid19 Test At Ttr No Longer Free

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cheers2US, Aug 3, 2021.

1. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
  2. Tim&Pam77

Tim&Pam77 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
  3. keiwe

keiwe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    I'm curious what the deal is for Canadians? Canada have said we do not need to self isolate for 14 days upon our return from MX if we have been double vaxed and have a negative covid test within 3 days of returning. I figure it's a moving target and no sense getting all worked up about it till we are closer to our departure (Nov. 23 to Dec. 3). TTR have made no mention if Canadians booked before May 6 also get this free. (That I am aware of). Anyone had any more accurate info I would be happy to hear it. Tks

4. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    It's not free. There's a couple clinics nearby, one even seems to be putting-up a tent regularly just outside the front doors.

PCR prices seem to be USD$60-110pp, and results come back in 12-24 hours. Westjet has a list of approved PCR test providers that's growing every day.

November is a long way off. We're "supposed" to have a federal vaccine passport system by then, which might change the mandatory PCR test before coming home. We also just kicked off an election, so ymmv.

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0

I believe this is likely where the Canadians on Facebook have been referring to Chopo Kukulcan (see link Google Maps)

6. keiwe

keiwe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0
    Exactly why I am not getting too cranked up about the details yet. Who knows what lies ahead for us come Nov. I'll wait till late Oct. before I worry too much about what as Canadians will need. We're flying Westjet so glad they are helping with info on testing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice