Covid & Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TexasTech1980, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    We were there almost the same dates as you. We have mandatory testing due to work and still COVID19 free.

2. The Gringos

The Gringos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    We've been watching QRoo pretty closely down here, and after talking to some business colleagues and friends in Cancun, we've canceled our Labor day trip. We were holding out until the last possible minute, but it's just not in the cards for us. Have a blast everybody. Hope to see some pics!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. The Gringos

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Swing by on your way!

4. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Make that 21. We were there Jul 18 to 25th. Did Boobs Cruise on the 20th. Had no symptoms while there. On the 26th we ordered out and both noticed we couldn’t smell the food. One day after returning. Long story short we both tested positive. Wife only had a very minor cough besides loss of smell and taste and has since tested negative. Me, it flat out whipped my ass for a week and a half. Just tested again on Monday and still positive and wife still negative. We have been social distancing though. Good news is, I feel 100% better now, just have to get a negative test (next one is schedule in a week and a half).

Guess we should have postponed but oh well. Still had an awesome time and will definitely be back in more sane times.

Just an FYI, Tower room is the way to go, the Boob Cruise was incredible as always, the whole staff was amazing and the Sexy pool did not disappoint.
    One more thing, the people we met were awesome as well.

5. The Gringos

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Good to see you recover dude.

6. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Damn that sucks. Glad you and wife are better!!!
    Keep it on your side of Houston:)

7. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Went to TTR from July 24 to July 28, then switched to a different resort until August 1. On Thursday July 30 wife started feeling "unwell". When we got back, required COVID test for work. She was positive and I was negative. She had low grade fever for 5 days and felt "unwell", me nothing..... but was forced into 14 days off work by Health Department. We both are in our late 50s, very active, not obese and don't smoke. Still had a great time!

8. ltsjeep

ltsjeep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    Sorry to hear she got covid but happy to hear you both had a great time. I hope she is doing better. I'm heading there in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Here we are on a wonderful Monday morning. Except this is a Monday I am typically barely alive, as we just returned from Temptation on Saturday after a wonderful 8 day trip.

Obviously too early to say I won't end up sick, but I can say how I feel now. And that's soaring pretty high. I ate my vitamin C w/zinc and Airborne daily there, wore my required mask when required (from leaving my truck at the airport, to when I exited Cancun airport), and I didn't do anything else different when there. (shared food, shared drinks, hugged, kissed, danced, shook hands, and some other things I dare not mention ;) )

I'm eating a TASTY egg sandwich right now. I'm not even hungover or feeling crappy like I normally would on this day. (Stayed behaved the Friday at Bash before leaving, so Saturday travel wasn't at a crawl.) Obviously things could show in a few days, but I am pretty doubtfully anything will change.
    upload_2020-8-17_11-6-17.png

• Like Like x 14
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    @ScubaSteve
    I must say you are looking splendid in your latest (after) photo!
    Maybe you are just getting smarter???
    Becoming an expert so to speak with respect to behavior the night before leaving.
    Older and wiser!

Happy to hear all went and is well so far.
    How about the sexy Elise?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice