Covid Backstory Info - Youtube Reposted And Taken Down 2x Already

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Stacia_and_John, May 7, 2020.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I've been chasing this link for the past couple of days to put it up over here.

I've followed it to two different youtube links already and it keeps being taken down. Very interesting backstory, if indeed it is true. I'm not sure, but it rings as truth. Big cover up, now getting out? Maybe... Watch and think for yourself.

2. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    And.... just trying to objective and on top of things, here's the same story being debunked by the awesome authority of snopes.com:

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?

Remember, snopes, itself, is sort of a hoax.... So... "It's half of what you see."

Regardless, it does seem there's a fire brewing, but I can't tell, yet, if it's being fed propane, or real logs are on fire.

3. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    They've already taken it down again. Quite interesting, saying that it violates youtube community guidelines. Stacia & watched it yesterday all the way through, and today I reviewed those guidelines, and I have to say... I don't agree that it violated anyth
    In this day of info, mis-info and dis-info... why do things even "need" to be taken down, unless it's "for the man?" I sound like a conspiracy theorist.... sheesh.

Ah well. Keep your lights on and continue looking around and reviewing material from more than one source, I suppose. Oh, and have several sources which don't all have the same power structure loyalties.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I've seen it linked dozens of times, always taken down. No intention to watch it though.

But agree the censorship by YouTube, Facebook, Google etc is getting ridiculous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice