Couplestravel.uk

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Southornormal2.0, Jan 10, 2020.

1. cplinluv

cplinluv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Sorry about that my friend, not sure how that happened, but all we heard was good things about Couples Travel and the price was good also, we were one of the lucky ones when we called and they said we were paid in full, we will be calling again for sure to make sure there will be no issues when we get down there. There are so many people we know that are going down at the same time you guys may just have to jump in our beds!! :) lol

Table 15!!!

2. MOFunCouple

MOFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I was in a similar boat our trip is Feb 23-1st in a Master Suite. I had two phone calls and three emails that made me confident that they wouldn't honor the reservation. I ended up having a friend add me as a beneficiary to their membership. When I called to book I asked for a master suite they said none are available, I said I know of one that will be. He ended up putting me on hold for a while while he called reservations and worked it out, they booked me and then I canceled the Couples Travel reservation. It ended up costing me about $400 more when I got done with the booking I opened my email and I had the same offer that they would honor my original price! So I lost about $400 on the deal.

3. DkandCristelli

DkandCristelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    We just confirmed with the resort this morning that they were happy to honour our booking and rate for our master suite in July, it actually came in a couple of hundred cheaper which was nice, that should cover the international phone calls from Aus :)

4. desnuda31

desnuda31 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Rebooked this morning with the hotel, explained the story (which they're very aware of) and they honored the Couples Travel rate....nervous days!!! See you all in the pool :)
    I called: 888 299 7705

5. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    Took care of ours too. Really happy we were able to keep that same rate!

6. Harrys bird

Harrys bird Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    We have used couplestravel.co.uk before and they were perfect, so much so, we were recommending them on our UK swinging site as they had a profile on there. Dean (the owner) was always very helpful , didn't mind us ringing him in the evening on his personal mobile, couldn't say a bad word against him or the company.

Then we tried to book a holiday for February this year, he was a lot more difficult to get hold of (on his personal phone), he told me that he's setting up a new company (just can't think of the name at the moment) so he's busy. He had made big bookings for parties of 90 people or was it rooms in February but I never got the impression the company was struggling, quite the opposite in fact.

We gave him an ultimatum to book our holiday in two days time around the black Friday weekend and he failed, very surprised but now appears very lucky.

I just can't get my head round it, he was a top bloke who did a great package, very confusing.

We ended up going with Destination2 from the UK, they have been VERY POOR, we'll not use that company again!..

See you all at the TTR from the 26th February to 2nd March..

Harry & April x

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    While we did not use them for our TTR trip, we did book Hedo with them. We did not get an email, so we assumed we were in the clear. We called Hedo today, and were told we had a reservation, but it was not paid for. (We paid Couples Travel UK in July).

I’d advise everyone to check, as the company must’ve closed before the emails all got out!

8. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    We had but a $200 deposit with CT for room next Halloween. I did as their email instructed and disputed the charge with my CC and it was promptly refunded. Next contacted Temptation directly and was relieved that they were aware of problem and honored my reservation and asked for 1 night deposit $288. I think their rate is actually slightly better than what CT was going to charge me! Really impressed with TTR performance on this.

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I called TTR right after I got the email, and they didn’t have a plan yet. They rate they quoted me for my Bash Tower room was going to be $1100 more than Couples for 6 nights.

When did you contact them? Right away, or did you wait a couple days, and they had decided on an offer to Couples clients?

We ended up getting a good price from Expedia, and credit card company just gave us our deposit back the other day.

10. DkandCristelli

DkandCristelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    So don’t quote me on this, but from what I can gather I think the resort has palmed the CT issues off to another travel company called right connections travel. That’s who we have dealt with since the start of this debacle. And yeah, the rate was slightly cheaper than the original CT price. Their service has been spectacular, we basically had to rebook and put a deposit down, once the money gets refunded from the previous booking we’ll pay this one in full.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice