Couples travel agency

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by live4vacay, Jan 17, 2019.

1. live4vacay

live4vacay Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have any of you booked your Temptations resort stay through an agency called 'Couples Travel'? They claim to have rooms available all the way out to November 2020, which I find odd because you can't even book on the Temptations website past December 2019. The rates also seem too good to be true. Maybe I am just being paranoid and they just get special deals from Temptations, but I just want to make sure this is a legit agency before I pay all this money, haha!

2. Welshwonders

Welshwonders Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We are booked with them for May. If you look at the Temptation Cancun Community Facebook page someone asked a similar question on the 9th of January. Lots of positive comments off people who have travelled with them and are using them again. Hope this helps.

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes for October/Halloween 2019
    Paid deposit back in Nov2018.
    Remainder due in August.
    Had read other posts that they are on the up and up.

4. Harrys bird

Harrys bird Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    We booked with a company in the UK called the same, we are here now and everything has gone smoothly..

Could be a different business though?

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    They own another website that copies the site that Temptation owns. They use a confusingly simialar domain name, the same layout, same fonts, same logo and same colours with just an additional small logo of their own discretely in the corner.

I had to sign a contract that, among others things, included a clause that stipulated I could not seek to imitate their brand because it might deceive clients into thinking they were booking on the genuine site (which of course is the likely objective in the above case). Not that I ever have or would anyway, but not sure why others get away with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice