Couples massage?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 19072, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Joe and Tara

Joe and Tara Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +484 / 0
    I'm still a bit torn on whether to bother with the sensual massage...lots of mixed reviews, some good, some say it's not worth it. Sounds like the blue tent near TTR is a good deal, and think we'll try that for sure. Still undecided on sensual massage and would like to know more. Some people have said it's more than just being tickled with a feather...if it's something you can't discuss in the open forum, please send me a private message. Thanks! -Joe

2. CptMorgansBro

CptMorgansBro Regular Registered Member

Houston, Texas, USA / Strathmore, Alberta, Canada
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You cant go wrong by going to see Claudia! We went last week, and she is soooo much more than just a massage (but also not a happy ending). Extremely sensual, extremely professional, and well worth the money! She is about 40 minutes away in Puerto Morales. She specializes in teaching each of you how to touch your partner. Google "A Touch of Magic"; you'll be glad you did!

3. Nate&Brit

Nate&Brit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We did the sensual massage at Temptations two trips ago and it was an interesting experience. It makes for a good story. Mostly just finger nails and feathers and a TON of oil and then they leave you to "be together". Now the Desire sensual massage is a whole different story. Kind of like having kama sutra coaches. We'll try most things once but I think we've had our fill of "sensual" massages now.

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Some friends of ours did the sensual massage at Desire Pearl last week.
    Quote " A 21yr old Mexican can't teach me something I don't already know".......gotta love her......
    :daisy:

5. tasteslikesalad

tasteslikesalad Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did the couples massage last July and it was great. The female masseuse does the man and the male masseuse does the female. Very erotic and sensual. We both left with smiles on our faces.

6. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    We went to that blue tent those girl are anazing my boyfriend went twice I webt once since I was burn as hell! So He was gettin massage I got my hair done!! Haha! Go next year for sure 40$ was the best $ I can spend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
  8. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Well, this is an old resurrected thread, considering this question pops up about once every six weeks.

Here's the real answer to the question of is the sensuous couples massage worth it.
    It depends. :)

On what?
    1. If you want a real massage and hoping to work that knot out of your back, then no. It's not worth it.
    2. If your hoping for that Asian Massage experience with the therapist providing the happy ending, including doing "the deed" with you, then No. It's not worth it.
    3. If you are in the "lifestyle" (swinger) and your accustomed to being with your SO while others are in the room (or if you full on swap), then no, it's not worth it.
    4. If you are in the mood for a sensuous, erotic experience that doesn't involve having sex with some one other than your SO, then it's definitely for you!

Your mileage may vary, but when we had it done, there was no feathers involved, and everything else is up to you, the therapist, and how adventurous you feel, but with all that said, they don't go over the line or touch you inappropriately, nor allow you to touch them inappropriately. (See #2 above).

Would I do it again? Yep. Would Mrs. Netcruizer do it again? Probably not. :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  9. dogface2104

dogface2104 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are kinda kicking ourselves for not getting the sensual massage... We had read iffy reviews, so we didn't do it... Instead we got normal couples massages... The first one was AMAZING... The second one was just okay...

Then we found out details about the couples massage from some friends that had just had it done, and we were sad we didn't try it... Next time definitely...

oh yes next time you REALLY!!!!! have too try it hehehehehehe

10. mpb&thp

mpb&thp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is what I'm talking about, we will be checking out this place! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice