Couples at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 15, 2008.

1. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey All,
    We're a forty-something couple looking for a fun vacation. We've done a few Carib islands, but looking for something a little more wild. After reading through the posts, seems like a great way to spend a week. Couple questions for us newbees....Sounds like everyone hangs out at the sexy pool...just wondering what the beach is like. We love the beach. Do most guests stay around the resort at night, or is there nearby places to hang out at. Do you see much of couples hooking up here? How can we get passwords to view some of the TR pics.....do we need to PM the poster? TIA for the help....looking forward to meeting some of you next July.

D&T

2. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    The beach is only a few steps away from the pools. Honestly, I've been on the beach only twice in the two times we've stayed at TTR. It's decent, nothing to write home about.

You get a pretty decent mix of folks that stay at the resort and leave at night. There's stuff to do at Nice Shoes at night, so you can hang out there and participate or dance when it's over.

Couples hooking up??? Haven't seen it, but I've heard stories...

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Don't know about the beach - Hell, never made it past the Sexy pool!! :flash: Oh ya, I think that I saw some sand at one time!! (The cougars were hanging out there). :shock:
    Plenty of off premise day and night life if you so Desire, but also plenty of entertainment if you prefer to stay at the resort (and you've already paid for it)!
    You shouldn't have any probs meeting people unless you're super shy. We went last April and have already booked for a longer stay next April, along w/ 4 other people that we met there and stayed in touch with.
    So, good luck!! You'll love it!! :cheerleaders: :lotsofmichaelf:

4. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks...appreciate the replies. I'm guessing the scenery at the beach isn't nearly as captivating as it is at the SP....lol. The more we read....the more we want to book a trip. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice