couple of questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancunkrazy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all. I have my holiday booked,looking foward 2 it,but to av a few questions..if i booked da party hop,am i able to change the day which it is wen in cancun? Seems cigs are cheaper in mexico than uk? Also are all bars n clubs allowin smoking in em? Are there any bars in cancun which mainly plays jus hip hop? Are there any clubs or bars they are not in the immediate nite life area which u wud say is worth a try? Are da bouncers bitchs at bars or clubs? Seems there is a bit of historical sites,any specific day trips reccomended? Jus the time these tings start is very arkward. Any advise appreciated. :)

2. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i guess no one is gonna help me on this one, if not steve may aswell delete it.

3. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the way you type might have the americans a bit confused mate.

I don't know if you can change the party hopper tour - you should have a number or something on your voucher, give them a call.

Cigs are 25 pesos a pack in downtown, just over 1 GBP. In the hotel zone a bit more expnesive.

The clubs have different nights on, so you might get lucky for a hip hop night.

If you are adventurous there are a couple of local clubs you might like in downtown. Pure and Boccacio. If you just want to get really hammered and dance with the tourists then stay in the hotel zone.

Hope this helps and hope you have a good holiday.

4. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers for the reply mate.

It could get a few people confused, with the words i use, didnt think about that.

Yeah i am proberly going to book the party hopper and a trip to chichen itza (well at least one day trip among all the partying!) but not sure on which days i wanna do em on, but i do want to book them here to save the dollar,holla

I am likely to buy a 200 pack, i smoke Benson n Hedges not sure whether i would be able to get them there, may not risk it, get some at Gatwick?

I have found that The City holds a hip hop night every Thursday, something i am really looking foward to!

I shall definately be checked the odd one to two clubs which aint so common or touristy to see more mexico, kind of, you know. Still waiting to get my cacun can do map..

5. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You wont find B&H in Cancun, even the Marlboros are made in MX.

So the Marlboros arent like the ones I buy in the States. I usually just buy the Montana brand while I'm there. They are worth the price. And there is a smoking ban in Cancun, just not sure how well it is enforced, maybe some of the locals can chime in on that.

Go downtown for sure to get away from the HZ, a good adventure (well not really an adventure) and a lot cheaper to drink and eat.

6. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers Gonzo. Yes i shal get sum bnh at gatwick. Hopefuly the smoking ban aint that bad there. Here its jus killin it. U gota b walking down flights of stairs then cant take ur drink out,lol plus joining a line! To go 4 a fag,terrible m8. O talking bout it makes me want a cig nw. Lool! Yeh gona b there 4 11 days so i definately going to check out areas oda than hz n go into dt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice