Couple Heading To Cancun In April

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ml4343940, Feb 17, 2022.

1. ml4343940

ml4343940 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are heading to Cancun April 5-15. We havent booked anything yet. Newbies here so not looking for a swingers resort or au natural resort. Temptations looks like fun but we dont want to be around singles or frat type of party. What we would like to find is a resort that is fun and sexy, easy to meet other couples. A group that like to drink and let their hair down - body shots, topless in a private pool or rooftop pool. Can anyone recommend a fun upscale resorts that its easy to meet and talk with other couples.

Thanks all

2. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    Weighing everything into this, I’d say Temptation resort is the place! Hands down.

3. ml4343940

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Have you guys been there before? What is range of age group at the resort and what do you think the average age would be?

What percentage of the pool is topless and of that percentage what would you say is the median age

How wild does the pool get

Can you be topless at the quite pool. Is it easy to meat couples at the quite pool?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions

4. FUNANDSUN

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    This June will be our 12th trip. And I would say the average age in my opinion would be early 40’s. A lot more in the 30’s range over the last couple years but still lots in 50 range and up. We are in our 50’s and still feel very comfortable cutting loose there.

The topless thing varies from early to later in the day as the alcohol gets flowing. Lol. But still a very good percentage of topless overall. The
    younger crowd has added to more tops on. But it always seem they too eventually get comfortable with the topless aspect. And day to day can vary on the topless percentage depending on how amped up the sexy pool gets!

It seems as tho it’s not as wild as it used to be consistently, but every trip we still get involved in some sexy shenanigans! Again, later in the afternoon around the pool bar seems to be mainly where it’s at. Over the years, we’ve pretty much seen and done it all in there, until it was time to take it too the room. Lol But let me make it very clear, that it’s not in your face and the pool is very big and the sexy pool gets very busy where you can meet people anywhere in there easily staying away from the wildness if that’s what you want.

As far as the quiet pool, we’ve never spent much time there, but yes we see topless there and people are generally so friendly that absolutely u would have no problem meeting couples there.

I truly don’t believe based on what you are looking for, that you would regret booking a trip there. The resort is so big with options whether you want loud party or quieter time.
    And unlike any other resort we’ve been to in Mexico, the people are what make it for us! That is what keeps bringing us back. Can’t wait for June! Good luck!

5. ml4343940

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

6. ml4343940

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Guys,

Thanks so much for your time and input. You guys actually seem like the couple we would like to meet and hang with. I think what we may do is just go there for two days and then head somewhere else for the balance of the trip. This way we get indoctrinated to the lifestyle yet dont make it overwhelming. From the sounds of it, once we get there, we will want to come back.

Thanks soo much for your input.

7. FUNANDSUN

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    That’s how we started out. 2 nights then 3 nights then a week and then never went to our family timeshare again. Lol It definitely can be addicting. Was for us anyhow. Ha…. Maybe we’ll cross paths there sometime. Feel free to pm us with any further questions. Good luck and enjoy! John & Leah

8. CarieandWill

CarieandWill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    My wife and I were weary of the same thing. After doing some research it looks like most spring breaks are over by mid April so we scheduled our trip for the 17th. I have never been to TTR so that is the best advice I can give.

9. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Last summer me and my girlfriend started with 3 nights and planned to spend the rest at hostels and other hotels. We ended up booking our last night back there because we loved it so much! Going for a week this time around. 2 days will be tons of fun but you might find yourself wishing you had gone more. If you're going to do 2 days, my advice is do it at the end, that way you're not stuck comparing everywhere else to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice