Could be promising....

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Nalisa, Jan 21, 2014.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    :huepfen021:That's what I've been waiting to hear, too!

2. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Promising indeed!

Before we went to Temptation for the first time, we were undecided until we went to Tripadvisor and read the reviews complaining about topless women and loud, inebriated guests. Then we knew we HAD to go.

Hopefully GOV will soon receive a bunch of similar "negative" reviews!

3. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    That is what we have said too....

4. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

Hoping we will be able to post a "negative" review when we get home! :bootyshake::flash:

5. G&T

G&T Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Ya pics of us wearing a negative amount of clothing! Lmao!!! 30 days & counting :)

6. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Like your thinking!

7. brandys0524

brandys0524 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well I am nervous about our trip. The latest tripadvisor reviews have been really bad and described the hotel as '' awful''. I know you have to take tripadvisor with a grain of salt but so many bad reviews make me nervous. We will be there this Sunday and I will leave some reviews upon our return. I consider myself to be pretty laid back, give me sun, a beach, some drinks and some average food with a bit of sexy nightlife and I am happy, so I guess we will see what happens. Even if its bad, we will make the best of it. I must say though, I have never been this nervous about a trip before, I am usually just excited. I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.

8. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    some great advice we read years ago, trip advisor is corrupt and just plain untrustworthy. We have never been back since and we have NEVER had a bad trip to Mexico.

9. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Just my two cents--
    Ignore trip advisor reviews that use really vague terms like "awful" or "great." Look for ones that give really specific detail about things you really care about. For example, I love exotic ethnic food that my friends describe as "stupid hot." If I said the food was "awful" I would mean it was basic American burgers and fries like we get at home--something other people would think is "great."

Also ignore anything by people who don't travel much. Look for people who have either been to Mexico a lot or who have traveled extensively. They can compare the resorts and keep things in perspective for the money.

Finally, if they list a lot of names, they probably work for the resort.

10. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This reviewer must have been there the week i was there because the music was turned ALLL the way down.. ithis person must have really held some weight to get those kind of changes made. my tipsy friend attempted to go behind the bar and turn it up after her requests went unanswered and they all very eagerly ran in after her and turned it up about half a notch LMBO!!!oh well we tried HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we saw sara69 who said there are supposed to be some good changes within the next couple of weeks, she of course is betweeen a rock and a hard place it seems.. i feel for her.. she said the owner doesnt want the loud mics like we saw at the oasis cancun property.. i guess a sophisticated sexy is what he is looking for?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice