Considering Desire End Of October...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mark and Staci, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I've used this one for Desire RM: Desire Riviera Maya Resort | Desire Beyond Seduction

and this one for Desire Pearl: Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort | Clothing Optional Resorts

I've booked with both directly, in the past.

2. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    We had the same issue this year: Wanted to go in January, sold out. Wanted to go in March, sold out.

Ended up going to Breathless Soul (newer resort) in March. It was nice, clean, but overall boring. (I posted a review: Breathless Soul Review - March 2022 )

I just re-read my review. I know I said I'd go back (if the price was nice) but now I doubt that.

3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Is over $500 a night normal? I saw that and said... Holy SHIT! It better be more than awesome! LOL

4. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    It was almost $900/night for the cheapest rooms when we wanted to go this past March (spring break)

We are going next month and the rate was about $500/night

Use sites like Trivago, TripAdvisor to compare rates and get good deals.

But yes, it is more than awesome.

5. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    If you aren't set on Mexico their new resort Temptations Grand Miches opens in October and has great deals right now. It will definitely be more expensive in the future but for now they are making it cheap for the opening. You can book it for under $400 per night and there is still availability in October. We just booked last night.

Just to throw it out there, there are some negatives for us. The flights are more expensive and we have to go through Miami, so no direct flights. I also read the trip from the airport to the resort is 90 minutes. There is transportation for round trip in a private car for $150.

The positives is the price of course, but also the resort is connected to Temptations Miches, which is supposed to be just like the Temptations you are used to. It would give you a chance to stay at a Desire type resort with access to Temptations whenever you wanted. I also think the beaches in Dominican Republic are supposed to be a lot nicer so you might actually get some use out of the beach.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Anybody booked hotel and flight right thru the Temptation website? They have quite a great price in October right now. Want to try Desire, but not sure can pass up the price.

7. Mark and Staci

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Thanks.
    We looked into Miches, but airfare is so high to the DR from DFW and Houston that we'll come out about the same going to Desire for 4 nights. We've wanted to try Desire for a long time, so we decided to do that.

We are also in East Texas.

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We booked a room (garden deluxe) and airline through the website for our trip in March (2022). It was actually the best deal we could find. Make sure to put in a discount code. It ended up being member prices for the room during high season (the Premier sales person acted shocked when she looked up what we paid for the room without a membership). We booked through the link here on Cancuncare and Steve got us a free USA transfer (VIP suburban was a nice surprise) to and from the airport. The flight was also reasonable (ours is not direct). The entire vacation cost was comparable to what a TTR (tower Bash room) would have cost.

9. Mark and Staci

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We ended up getting a 20% discount for Desire RM through the social media person, Nataly Bracamontes.

10. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We agree with you and did the same in April....6 days TTR and 4 days DRM. Thought we'd relax and rest; well we hardly slept! One down side and we were told it was probably the group or timing but we found it hard for the first 2 days to penetrate the groups. We found it to be clickish but it turned around after the second day after midnight. The hot tub on the roof is where to spend the night. A lot happens there and it gets WILD. This is where we lost our beauty sleep! Went to bed as sun came up every night.

Besides the party, we found the food to be a notch above TTR. It's very good at TTR but they had our 5 stars for every dinner, really high end.

Beach is awesome, site is hacienda style and groomed to perfection. There's nobody telling you to stop when you want to have some fun, and being able to be without clothes almost everywhere is very liberating.

It is an awesome place but the price is hefty. Almost twice as much as TTR. We didn't upgrade our membership because of the clickish thing but we're giving it a second chance in DR Grand Miches Nov 23 - Dec 3. We'll have a harder set opinion after 10 days.

As you said, if you'd like more details, feel free to PM us and ask anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice