Considering a late June/July trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by doovie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK.. first of all, just want to make sure everyone is on the same page, TTR is not clothing optional. Yes women are topless around the pool and on the beach but everyone is expected to be covered beyond that.

Now there are games where participants might get totally naked but that is only during the game and everyone gets dressed at the end. The atmosphere is on the wild side but you don't have to participate, you can sit back and watch. You only have to go to the quite pool if you get disgusted.

So TTR is a great place to see if she is willing to come out of her shell. It allows her to play with the idea without having to fully accept the idea for the entire vacation. Who knows, your next stop might be Desires, or TTR may be as far as she is willing to go.

Think of TTR as a college frat party for adults. You'll see tits and a little ass now and then but not all the time.

Jamie

2. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife was apprehensive about going at first she read the write up on the blue bay website and thought I was trying to take her to a swingers resort. I directed her to read the posts on this website. She felt better about everything and agreed to come and loved the place, now we are heading back again just 6 months later for trip #2 and added 3 days to our trip compared to what we stayed the first time.

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    first. As somone already said.. have her come on here and read up on the resort. It'll answer all of her questions/fears.

second I would suggest something that worked for us..... have a "his day/her day" game. One day will be her day where you have to participate in any games/activities/outings she wants. On your day she has to do whatever you ask too.

Of course it's all within the rules of the hotel and laws in mexico.. *L*...

And you have to make sure that you are willing to do whatever she asks. While Nat went topless for me and entered the Mrs Hot Legs contest for me .... I has to enter the Mr Nice shoes contest the next night.. *L*.

Lastly, remember their motto.

Nobody knows you so nobody gives a @%#@!

4. doovie

doovie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the Nobody knows you, nobody.... really does apply for me. But, she just typically doesn't open up at all. So, I just don't want it be a big disappointment for her either. I'd rather stay at calm "Baccara" and her be happy than me go to TTR and have a blast. Of course, this doesn't earn me brownie points, but ...

5. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Far be it from me to resurect an old thread But sometimes you just gotta. :wink:

First off, what did you do, and how did it go?

We went to the Avalon Grand in June, and it was great!

That said, (and I would go back) It was also boring(sp) compared to BBG/TTR.

George

6. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    My wife was like yours - Lasted 2 days and she became 'WILD" :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice