Confirmed, MTV setting up shop IN cancun THIS spring break!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thats right, I have a confirmed email from a producer AT Mtv that they are setting up a stage for live acts on the beach, THIS spring break in cancun!! All signs point to the oasis, which is logical, so............. wanted to make sure I got this out to you all!! Wooohooooo looking forward to another AMAZING trip!!!

[​IMG]

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yet another sign they are coming! MTV hasnt made anything official on their site yet, but expect that very soon! Just thought Id give everyone the news as I got it!

4. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    would they be there JUST on the 10-17 or would they be there before and or after peak weak?

5. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mtv is always in cancun except for last year, for good reason. im not surprised at all and i really think cancun will be back to just as good as ever this year. last year was nothing like the real cancun (and im not talking about the movie)

as for if they will be there from the 10-17....mabye depending on when they decide to air their spring break weekend. if they want to air it on the weekend of the 17th then they will be there the week between mach 3rd and th 10th. if they air it the weekend of the 24 (which sounds more likely) then they will be there between the 10th and the 17th.

either way, it will make for more celeb parties in cancun this year. hopefully they set up shop at the oasis again, if not then probably the city's beach club.

now if i can just get hooked up with some tickets.

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very true - funny thing is i still had the best time of my life last year... so it can only be 100 times better this time.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh MTV..whoo :roll:

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember them, that channel that used to play MUSIC lol but hey ill let em entertain me all day im not gonna complain

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha

good point

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice