*Confirmed "celebs" for this year..........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Nov 13, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Several members of MTV's Real World Sydney! Thats it so far, but I will keep you all updated so the REAL celebs come forth haha.

[​IMG]
    Cohutta
    Real World Sydney: Cancun March 8-22

Born and raised in small-town Georgia, Cohutta is a southern gentleman who's quick to impress the ladies with his chivalry, his wit, and his country wisdom. Check him out this year down in Cancun!

[​IMG]
    Dunbar
    Real World Sydney: Cancun March 9-22

At first glance, Dunbar appears to be the stereotypical southern fraternity boy, but a series of life-changing obstacles has forced him to learn responsibility. He will be partying with us in Cancun this year where responsibility can go right out the window.

[​IMG]
    Issac
    Real World Sydney: Cancun March 8-22

His rugged, "bad-boy" look makes this 21-year-old seem intimidating initially, but deep down Isaac is just a handsome, lovable party boy. He will be doing tons of partying in beautiful Cancun this March!

[​IMG]
    Trisha
    Real World Sydney: Cancun March 9-22

Trisha is a sharp-tongued party girl from California who enjoys drinking, flirting, and flaunting herself with the popular crowd. Catch her in Cancun, Mexico this year flaunting along the beach and flirting in the clubs. Who knows, maybe you will be able to flirt back???

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have no idea who any of them are. :roll:

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well, technically they are celebs, although they are just reality stars on MTV's Real World right now. Just keeping people informed henry, dont shoot the messanger :lol:

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont get why they have people off reality shows there dont really have any entertainment value :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    to american college students they do.........thats something a lot of people from other countries dont understand. LOTS of college students sit around and watch every damn episode of these shows, so, they feel s though they can connect with them, so, they bring them down to hang out! Just doing my job and trying to keep you all informed..........there will be more to update later. And by that i mean real celebs like Artists that will be performing! Stay tunned!

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm predicting a big line up for 2008 I got that feelin

I think T-Pain , akon, Yung Joc and T.I Will appear

And the spice girls

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    T.I. is currently on house arrest and awaiting a FEDERAL trial on weapons charges........... I am thinking he will not be there hahaha but you cant count on some GOOD acts from what I am hearing throught he grape vine my friend!!!

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No worries, Jason, I just don't watch MTV.

Oh, did I ever tell you guys I once auditioned for Beauty and the Geek? I have really good geek creditial (800 on my SAT Math, captain of math team for 2 years, got a 5 on AP calculus BC junior year in high school, MIT grad, expert Starcraft player, etc). I was planning to fool them to get on the show and try to hook up with as many bimbos as possible once I get on. Unfortunately, I only got to the call back interview stage. I am thinking about trying again for next season.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I do remember you saying something about that!! Would have been cool if you got on the show hahaha

10. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude DO IT!!!! That would be amazing to see you on that show haha DOOO ITTTTTT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice