Condo in the Hotel Zone

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunNurse, Apr 2, 2012.

1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A elderly gentleman in my Condo complex is looking to rent out his apartment. His wife passed away 3 years ago and he has problems getting around now, but doesn't want to let go of it just yet. I have been taking care of the apartment for him for the last year and he's asked me to open it up to see if anyone would be interested in a long term rental (6 months). The rent is extremely reasonable for the condo (2 bedrooms on the beach for $1000usd/month plus electric. Please contact me if there is any interest.

2. BruceWedding

BruceWedding Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which condos? My lease is up in April and I'm interested.

3. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I soooooooooooo wish your place took dogs. Nancy's places are beautiful.

4. baztack

baztack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The condos are very nice. Right on the beach too and the water is calm and good for swimming. I was there for a month last year.

Everyone in the complex is friendly, I actually remember meeting this gentlemen (although I forget his name I remember the story) and he seems like a very nice man.

At that price its an absolute steal... I wish a had a roomate though because the 2 big bedrooms are far too much space for one person :icon_mrgreen:

5. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Tori and Baztack, that's so nice of you. This one is not my apartment but the great thing is the beach and property are beautiful. It's Condos Bellamar, Km. 4.5 behind the Barcelo Costa Cancun. CAn't beat the location and the property is really super.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice