Colts/Patriots

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Zibbyzap, Oct 29, 2007.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last time I checked RI was part of N.E. :wink:

2. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like BCstandsFor... I too will be consuming my share of beverage during a "Colts Party" at a local watering hole. It's been pretty crazy around here.

Either way it turns out, New England (especially Boston) has quite a bright future going... Red Sox won the World Series, Patriots have a strong chance of getting back to the Super Bowl, Boston College is still hanging at #2 (but I think it's unlikely that they will win the BCS Championship), and the Celtics have brought in KG which will probably make them a strong contender for the NBA Finals. What's next... the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup?

3. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO...... The Patriots remain unbeaten!

Katie

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Wooooo Hoooo :!: :!: When you're hot you're hot :cool: :!: :!:

5. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even with ABSOLUTELY disgraceful officiating, we managed to pull it off.

Colts, say good-bye to your "undefeated in the RCA dome since 12/15/05" record.... fantastic achievement no doubt ,,, but ALL DONE!

6. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They were certainly the better team this evening. We needed Marvin Harrison and it didn't help us when Sanders and Jackson went down. But that's the nature of the game.

Speaking of atrocious officiating... how many more pass interference penalties could Moss get away with? He only pushed off the defenders every single completion. They did catch him finally though.

Pats will get a much needed break this next week but I think that they will fall either to Pittsburgh or Baltimore. It certainly won't be to Miami... or will it?
    :lol: Naw!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    was a good game! Sorry my colts lost, but............we will see the Pats again this year, and it will be a far more important game! I feel another superbowl championship for Indy!

8. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh-oh... another "Dome-Gate"? :lol:

Maybe John Kraft should watch the game '"au-natural" instead of inside the Executive Suites. One of Indy's local television stations televised the same play with noise as viewed from their television cameras and there was no "added" noise. But when you hear it as it was televised on CBS... there is definitive noise.

Reminds one of years past when they busted the Metrodome in Minneapolis for turning on the exhaust fans (blowing towards home plate) during opposing teams turn at bat when they played the Twins.

All I can say about this year in the NFL is that the Pats are the team to beat and it's been a scandalous year so far.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095903

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    pats cheated so they want to drag everyone else in................thats what happens when you cheat!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice