Colts/Patriots

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Zibbyzap, Oct 29, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    So I was given a free ticket to this game...........however, I think I am going to sell it. We have club level seats, and the "buzz" on the radio is that these are going for 1200-3000 dollars per ticket for this game!!! Im selling mine hahahahaha

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I have to speak on this one real quick. Does new england have reason to celebrate, yes. Does new england have loyal fans, yes. Are 95% of new england sports fans a-holes.....you bet your bottom dollar they are. The folks on this site are the only exception ive seen to that. You guys can take a ribbing as well as dish one out, and its all in good fun because were all pals on this site. Now, outside of this site, the people are just rediculus. Especially around where I'm from, everyone is so loud and obnoxious and talking trash about how the red sox are better than any team in basesball history, and the patriots are better than the 72 dolphins and its just really annoying. I was walking back to my room yesterday with a Braves hat on...a BRAVES....not a yankeess, not a rockies, but a BRAVES hat, a team who has pretty much nothing to do with the red sox season besides a a few interleague games. I caught hell like you wouldnt believe from these kids, it was unbelievable. Braves suck, YOU SUCK, whens the last time the braves won a world series.....it was crazy. I wanted to turn around and slug them, or at least talk trash, but I kept my cool...much like Dennis and I had to do during the walk back to his car after the USF/UCONN game lol. Okay im sorry I just had to vent

3. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope the Colts win!

Fletch...how could you NOT like Peyton?

4. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch, you should have enlightened them... "Young Grasshoppers, there was a time when the Braves were "The Team" and the Sox sucked!" But I am sure that they were too young to remember such days.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    actually look at ALL the braves division championships over the years.......they have been good a LONG time!! Im not a fan, but my grandpa is, when you watch them play, look at the banners in the outfield, they ran out of room because they won so many damn times year, after year, after year, after year!!

6. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch... You know what? I get it. Thanks for explaining. As an "older" adult, I can't say that I see the same obnoxiousness, because I don't hang with the same demographic that you do, but I can imagine.

Not for nothing, but didn't the Braves used to be the BOSTON BRAVES?????

It's a shame that your personal experiences have left this bad taste in your mouth. You are wiser than your years.. May the best team win, no matter who they are!!

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    valid points all around folks, with the braves 14 division titles in a row, the 1995 world series title and yes the boston braves actually won the world series in 1914 or 15 i believe :) i should have used that as ammo....but like i said, at the time it wasnt even worth it

8. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what.....why not give it away as a prize to a lucky CC member? :cool:

9. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's all in good fun. I know some people take it to the extreme though. Christ people, it's a friggin GAME!!!

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go steelers!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice