Colts/Patriots

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Zibbyzap, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since this game will the be the buzz this week... who's it gonna be? I think that the Patriots (8-0) are probably the best that they have ever been. But I also think that the Colts (7-0) will make it a game and come out on top, just as they have the last three times they have played one another. I just don't think that the Pats have played anybody with a decent defense as of yet, and they certainly haven't played anybody with an explosive offense yet.

Hate to see either one of 'em lose, but I going to say Colts 35-31.

Hopefully Peyton won't take another hit like he did last week. Haven't heard yet, but I'm sure that there will be a fine coming for that one.

So ok... let the trash talking begin. :lol:

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm rooting for the Colts :D

3. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not alot of trash talking here, just a must see game, no matter what team you root for.
    The fun part is...Someone's record is FINALLY about to be tarnished.

I want the Colts to win, and I think they SHOULD win since they've played and beaten better teams than the Pats. I just hope its a good game.

The only good team The Pats played so far is Dallas, and Dallas let them get away.

4. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I swear to GOD she does this just to get me goin'...

Don't think for ONE second that I missed your ad-lib on the :roll: Steelers thread yesterday, Missy..!! ... and I thought you were my friend.. :bawl:

5. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Put me down for the Pats please! I would like a repeat of 3 years ago. Sox win the world series, and the Patriots win the superbowl!!!

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: you took the words right out of my mouth :lol: :lol:

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO ?!?!?!?!?!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i saw the best shirt in the world this weekend

on the one side it said "I hate peyton manning."

so i commented to the kid wearing it and i said ..... SO DO I.....and then he turned around and it said

"Eli sucks too!!!"

i again agreed

i want the shirt, and want the colts to win the game because i hate the patriots

9. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch, I feel so bad for you. It must be terrible living here in New England where you are surrounded by sports greatness, and fans extrordanaire - but can't even appreciate it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree. I thought he was a happy guy too. He seems full of rage. Sad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice