Coexisting at Desire

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 21, 2008.

1. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Marsh,

We should be ok for now although Barbara may shoot me if I ask her to go camping anytime soon. My son goes to school up there at SHSU and he said that he will sure miss Huntsville when he graduates next year.

take care

Curtis

2. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Glad to hear from you two Curtis :) We hope all is as well as well can be with no power.

Was an absolute blast to meet both of you...even with that 3' bottle of tequila :wink: I swear you and rob must have cleared every store within two miles of TTR of that brand. Well, maybe that was a good thing...it sure messed with my ability to think and see straight :?

Take care and hope everything is well with you guys. Hope to see you again in the future at TTR...We will buy the "tokillya" this time around.

3. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Curtis,

You should have gotten your “liver” back by now. We found “it” at the pool bar wearing Barb’s bikini top and singing. The “colonel” (John) and I convinced your liver it was needed to help “super up” some power tool and off to the airport it went. We did have to use the backpack as a stretcher to the taxi however!

Have Fun,
    Maybe next time,

Cal

4. CurtNBarb

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cal and Michele,

Thanks for sending it back. Although it looks like it took the bus.
    Great care is being used to nurse it back to health. we are drying it out slowly. I'm afraid cutting it off cold turkey will do some long term damage.
    I did remove the senior frogs sticker and the cork from the quinta penas bottle though. when did lalo and joy put their signatures on it? Oh well, thanks again.....

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    curt wrote,

"Great care is being used to nurse it back to health. we are drying it out slowly. I'm afraid cutting it off cold turkey will do some long term damage".

t and i say - you had better get it back :oops:

- else you will have to relinquish your claim to the pater familias to barb :lol:

you guys have a weekend long halloween party to attend the weekend of the 24th and t and i are going to need for you guys to bring your A game, some quita punas, and some smokes :wink:

[​IMG]

6. CurtNBarb

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob,

The liver is currently on an IV drip of 5% water, 15% red Bull, 10% chunky cambell's soup, 20% grey goose, 20% home brew Trapist Ale, 10% liquified K-Y, 7% Wild Turkey, and 13% blended up pine scented car air freshener. Old home remedy!!! Currently resting next to the dog.

We are dialed in on the halloween weekend at "Temptations North"!!!
    Tell T to make sure the Bongos are tuned, its time for Ricky to sing Babaloooo!!! :ass: lol

7. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    will be a blast i assure thee curt - you guys room is ready :)

speaking of "T" bongos - thought you might like this one

i call this one "curtco bongo"
    [​IMG]

see what you and barb missed this weekend - look at the total doofas in the background - jenn and t had a lot of fun - i was in shock :shock:

i call this one, "Rack'em"
    [​IMG]

i finally figured out where my head should be :idea:

i call this one "one lucky M%$#@%^&*"
    [​IMG]

8. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Can you hear the ocean when you put your head there?

9. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    ed,

my ears are still ringing, my heart still pounding and my boney joney still throbbing

- a trifecta of sorts :wink:

since i like you soooo much - i will be sure and get you a really good shot of me in the same position (less the girls tops) over our "halloween, hoes, and heros" weekend in late october

ronya

"Some might be calling me a bum. But I'm still out here having fun
    Jesus loves me yes I know So I keep on rollin' with the flow"

10. tjleeland

tjleeland Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Confused

OK, why would non-swingers want to do an unofficial take-over of a swingers resort? Are you looking to have a bad time or make the swingers have a bad time?

Seriously. I know you don't have to swing to enjoy Desires, but what's the advantage to taking Desires over vs. going someplace that's just topless? You wouldn't want to play the pool games, you're not going to go to the disco, you won't want to hang out at the roof top pool where all the sex is. So, you're going to do what, exactly?

Then, the people that want to swing will only have three or four couples to join them, and that's not going to make them happy. They're going to go home wondering why the crowed was so tame. But that's OK to you? You don't mind that some couples paid thousands of dollars for their once a year (or once every five years) getaway thinking that they were going to be hanging out with like-minded people only to find out that it was a take-over of non-swingers? That's a nice thing to do?

Would you want swingers to come take over a resort you were staying at?

I'm sorry, just don't understand. It would just be a mean and selfish thing to do. Unless you make it an official take-over that it. In that case, it's fine since everyone knows what's going on, but to rob others of their vacation by bringing a large group of non-swingers to a swingers resort is just wrong.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice