Coexisting at Desire

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 21, 2008.

1. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just curious if you repeaters think it would be possible for the TTR denizens to coexist inside the Desire resort and still be comfortable. From what I've read on the Desire forums, it would probably be a little over the top for us. Not sure how much the dynamic would change if say, a large TTR group got together and made a week of it. What do you guys think?

Danno

2. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I don't think Darcy or I would enjoy Desire. I'm sure it is nice, but I think sexy has more to do with attitude, fun and mystery than it does the naked body. I've only been to TTR once, but I think it has the ideal environment for us. Seeing naked people all day would just make the whole thing less fun, for us anyway.

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is there an official Desire form?...

4. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I was wondering the same. They've closed the forum they had on the site, so I'm wondering where I should go to chit-chat with repeat visitors to Desire before Esther and I decide to go there.

5. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No official forum, but I found some threads on various other forums just googling.

6. tgdg558

tgdg558 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some friends of mine have been there several times...It sounds pretty crazy. There is a forum in yahoo somewhere....

7. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    People I've talked to said it was quite a bit over the top from Temptations. Just a different crowd willing to go quite a bit further then what I think most guest of Temptations would be comfortable with. It is your choice on how far you want to go but the norm is nude in quite a few areas. Also the touchy feely isn't stopped as it is at Temptations. Also quite pricey.

Nick and Renee

8. Todd&Michelle

Todd&Michelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    uhh, we just got back from Desire Los Cabos and had a great time with our bottoms on! At Desire Los Cabos public affection is not allowed by the pool. My wife wasnt touched by anyone (that i know of) LOL, maybe i need to check! LOL

Yep PaulAndDarcy, your right. There was enough nakedness there to shake a "stick" at. I guess we just got so used to seeing it that we became immune to it. (and we could'nt beat um so we just joined um! ;) )

Dannoman had a good idea though. I would'nt mind meeting some of the old Bluebay gang there especially since Chinos and Lalo will be there!!

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it would be "too much" for my bf and I.

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i may need some help with this one but it seems to me and t that a lot of people use the question "have you ever been to Desire?" as kind of a feeler of sorts.....kinda like they are trying to discover whether or not you swing

could just be us, but we have had a couple of encounters with people while at temptations - where conversation is going great we are all having fun and then one of them pops the "have you been to Desire?" thingy on us...

when we tell them, "no, that is just not a place we think we could enjoy"
    its like they abandon us - just seems wierd -

hopefully it is only a coincidence

rob and tonyass

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice