Coco Bongo's or Senior Frog

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by big daddy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. big daddy

big daddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking forward to our first trip to Cancun and could you tell me which one of these clubs is the better one to go to? Thanks!

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Congo Bongo!!! :D :D

3. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    clubs

BOTH !!!!!!

4. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    They are both different experiences...Coco Bongo has a fantastic show and is a great time...Senor Frogs is a great party and fun for dancing....been to Coco Bongo 6 times and always marvel at the show...have been to Senor Frogs 5 times and have always had fun....who you go with also makes a difference...we have always gone with the group from the hotel...if you can go to both...if not Coco Bongo is a must do...

5. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been to both many times as well. Was just at Coco Bongo's last weekend! Didn't leave until after 4am! Had a blast as always. If I was going to just one for the first time, it would have to be CocoBongo's.

Here is a pic that conveys the atmosphere!

[​IMG]

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Exactly how i remember it in May...LMAO!!! I had a blast...The cab ride back to Temptations was a blast too... Can U say 100mph!!!!!!! :D :D

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Clubs

I have to agree with the answer of BOTH lol.... Coco bongo is a great show and a great time, but I have had some very memorable experiences at Senor Frogs .. 2 different experiences 2 great times.... then again a tent with an AM/FM radio in Cancun is a better time then im having in a Snow covered, Freezing New York. lol :D

8. mikeandlaurie

mikeandlaurie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both are great

Coco Bongo's is like great. I've been twice and will go back again at the end of the month. It is very entertaining with the different shows, impersonators, acrobat etc. Senior Frogs is very fun too. Great for dancing and they have a slide that goes from inside the bar out to the ocean. It's pretty cool. They also have this thing where they belt you upside down to the ceiling and you twirl around. Crazy that someone would do thing on top of drinking , funny to watch!!! Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice