Coco Bongo

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by larryrae, May 1, 2015.

1. larryrae

larryrae Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How many have gone to Coco Bongo? Worth the money and late night? Approximate cost?
    What really is there? I just remember the hype when I was at PDC a couple years ago.
    Thanks!

2. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    I tried The City last trip. CB is on my list for next trip. I feel like a club night is a must

3. lrgalabeas14

lrgalabeas14 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The 2 times we have visited Cancun Coco has been on to do list but didn't like the idea of going alone. It's about a 100 per couple all you can drink, but good luck with that. We were told it's so crowded you can't move from the spot your at. Best thing to do is get a group of people and bottle service. Coco is more of a Vegas style show.

4. allimagez69

allimagez69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We prefer The City. Coco Bongo is always so crowded. Cant hardly walk anywhere. You better prefer to wear your drink because it will wind up on you. Its asshole to elbow and people are in the same boat as you and its aggravating. Last time we went there was small fight because of someone bumping into someone else and spilling their drink on them. Senor Frogs is ok if you can get in there early enough and get a table.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice