Coco Bongo!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I get to Cancun this March, who's going to Coco Bongo with me???

I've yet to go, and i'm not going back to Cancun without visiting Coco Bongo...

Well, I probably would lol, but I do want to go here...

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ill probably never go in there again not my sort of place too much like a dinner show with drinks but if you havnt been in deffinatly go in Greta. Wont the hotel you staying in go one night go in with them and mix with hotel crowd

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya if you havent gone, its worth it, if you have, you likely wont go again. Way too crowded and you hardly get to dance as they do their little shows........... not worth it. Last year I remember we thought about going and it was 70.00usd to get in...... I laughed at that!

4. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am looking to go, but seem its quite expensive to get in, and if its jus gonna be a sit down thing duno whether i be interested in that!

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no its a club, but they do shows and stuff, you will have to check it out. There is dancing and stuff, but its just a different experience. Check it out on youtube

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you go with the entertainment staff of your hotel, it should be around 35-50 to get in. i certainly didnt pay 70 dollars to go there.

like everyone else, i probably wouldnt go back its sooooooooooooooo crowded, and unless you like that sort of thing..

the only way i'd go back is if there was someone wiht me who hadnt gone, cause you should certainly experience it once.

and if you go cross your fingers you get a place to stand close ot the washrooms or you may never see your group again lol

7. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Went i went to Ibiza there was sooo much hype about a night called Manumission at a club, forgot the name. But i did not like it, had all kinds of things goings on, music was terrible, and i paid £50 to get in, left quite soon too, guess there are many people into that kinda thing, me i like to rave it out or jus sit n drink.

8. cancunkrazy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If i can get in for less, all good, shall see wot the carri princess be offering!

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hated it, wouldnt go back....although for some reason we tried to get in last year with Joes "hookup" which failed miserably

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just at thing that i've yet to go, it's a must visit for me.. At least once.. If it's for just an hour or less lol....

I kinda like the shows....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice