Club Sandwich Cafe - New Website

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by T.J., Aug 2, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Club Sandwich Cafe has a great new website. Take a look at it. It was designed by my good friend. The $1 beers are now $1.50 but still a great deal and this place is super for a great sandwich or salad and to people watch, probably the best people watching place in Centro.

http://www.clubsandwichcancun.com/

2. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ, I just checked out the web site. Everything looks fabulous. I will certainly be paying them a visit on my next trip.

By the way, trying to make up my mind whether to come in late September or mid/Late October. Any suggestions, because of the weather? Thanks and thanks for the link to that great site....Jaki

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it is technically storm season both times. It will be a bit cooler in Oct of course so a lot depends on how much time you want to spend in the pool or the sea, etc.

Really, I don't think you will see much appreciable difference in the weather either way.

So, as the Price is Right guy would say, Come On Down.

4. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks TJ. We normally come in November, so I just wondered if the weather was around the same as it is at that time of year. I'm coming either way!!! We were there in April for three weeks and although I realize it is much warmer at that time of year, I don't care what the weather is like, as long as I am in Cancun.

Hope to meet up with some of the folks from the board at My Place while we are down....J

5. BeatleBarley

BeatleBarley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this place still open?

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. BeatleBarley

BeatleBarley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there other bars that you can recommend that have regular specials, like $1 beer?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice