Club Rooms.

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by conbob, Oct 21, 2016.

1. conbob

conbob Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hi there! My husband and I are headed to the GP Nov 18-26. I was just looking at our reservations and realized we have Ocean View Club Rooms. Where are they located in the resort, and which floor? I also read somewhere that we get a lunch cruise. What day is that on, and do you have to make reservations for it first? Thanks in advance for your input!!

2. WiscHunter

WiscHunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The club ocean view rooms are mostly from the fourth to sixth floor. These do include the Lagoon cruise which is on Monday's only. Let them know right away at check in that would want to take advantage of cruise. We took the cruise two years ago. It is a fun cruise. The beer comes in a quart bottle, SOL beer. They also have a men and women beer drinking contest and a couple other fun games. The lunch is really good also. We will be going in February of 2017 and taking the cruise again. Enjoy

3. ChickenPlucker

ChickenPlucker Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I believe they are the rooms at either end of the hall, ours had a stocked fridge, Jacuzzi tub and dinner one night was provided in the room. The lunch cruise is worth it lots of fun and great way to meet friends

CP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice