club room vs regular room

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by 68Stang, Jan 26, 2015.

1. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I see on the GP website the various rooms and their costs..is there a benefit to getting a club room vs regular? Does it give you additional benefits? Is it possible to get a regular room and then get an upgrade to a club room?

2. WiscHunter

WiscHunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at the Golden Saturday. We booked a ocean view club room. The club room comes with a stocked mini bar, Cancun Queen Lunch cruise and in room romantic supper. I will post a report when we return.

3. couplecancun

couplecancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Looking forward to the trip report. We have a regular room and hoping to "tip" are way into a Ocean club room. Enjoy your trip and please return with some good advise for our March trip!!!

4. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Couplecancun, last year on our trip I emailed ahead of time and asked if they would do an upgrade for us as it was our 20th anniversary. We were booked for a lagoon view (which has a very nice sunset). They upgraded us to a suite. That was simply a top floor lagoon view with a hot tub in the room. Sometimes though at the front desk when checking in, I have gotten an upgrade for a "tip". :D

5. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was this a free upgrade, or did you have to pay the extra $$ that would normally be charged for a suite? This is our 15th anniversary, and wouldn't mind an upgrade!

6. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We were not charged. I asked politely via email and when we arrived they informed us that they had upgraded us. Give it a try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice