Club/Bar Prices

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hemi794, Dec 13, 2006.

1. hemi794

hemi794 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be leaving to go to Cancun this thursday, and returning on the 21st of December. I was wondering around how much am I looking to spend per night? I plan on doing open bar every night, and going to see Armin Van Buuren when he performes at The City. Also what clubs are the best on which day? Thanks!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well when clubs like The City have DJ"s or acts performing, then can be higher than the norm...I have paid 50 bucks before for the City. When the BEP were playing there.

Most clubs range from 25-45 usually depending on where you purchase your wrist band and on which nights you go I guess.

3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Make sure you figure in tips also. You won't get service without them.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, a small tip goes a LONG ways, hell, even a large tip! I usually give them a 10 to start off with, then tip more after that depending on the service!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it's always key in getting quick and effcient service.....A couple bucks here and there goes a long long way :lol:

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The above replies are right on the money.

Open bar tends to run about $40 at that time of year. Figure in at least another 10 or 20 to ensure good service. The DJ one off events maybe $50 entrance plus tips, and dont forget to save some for your taxi home.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And for the pizz Steve you left that out hee hee.....Gotta love the Pizza guys and their mopeds..hee hee

8. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After along day of drinking those pizza guys on their mopeds become your best friends when you see them.lol

9. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Talk to your Hotels entertainment Crew they can get you discounts.
    Leave a good tip in front of the bartender and make sure he sees you doing it and you will get GOOD drinks all night.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes you are right..W once has a guy follow us from G Spot, to our hotel from the club so we could get our pizza hee hee...Moped following the cab..Love it. And ate pizza on the street

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice