Clothing Ideas - Or Lack Thereof!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MJ_N_IA, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Most men will wear white trousers or white shorts along with their white shirt. When we were there, there were a few men who showed up in white shirts and a different color pants, but they were rare.

White night is one of the most supported nights (along with lingerie night), so make it a point to bring something white. It makes it fun!

2. Bertie& Ann

Bertie& Ann Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you for the reply and advice .

3. zoe9

zoe9 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    For evening outfits, ASOS and Revolve have been my go-to websites. They have a wide range of trendy and elegant choices, and their user-friendly interfaces make browsing a breeze. And if you're looking for something truly unique and possibly even custom-made, Etsy is a hidden gem for one-of-a-kind evening wear.

When it comes to lingerie, Adore Me and Savage X Fenty have a beautiful selection that combines style and comfort. They cater to a range of body types and offer a variety of designs, so there's something for everyone.

For swimsuits, I've had great experiences with Aerie and Swimsuits For All. They offer inclusive sizing and stylish options for beach days or poolside lounging. While traditional retail outlets are great Of course and personal preferences vary, but trymodest have served me well in finding outfits that make me feel confident

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice