‘Clean’ Cocktails? ;)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RandA, Nov 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    I actually stopped weighing weekly, it was messing with my brain, its every 2 weeks or per month now. I am wearing new pants though hehe, so yeah. Lying scale! I am pushing to be as lean as I was in my avatar, I am quite a bit bigger though in muscle size, so its hard to say. I'm honestly looking forward to comparing photos of 2014 to 2018.
    Keto for the win.

2. RonandChris

RonandChris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    I'm still happy with results . I weighed ( just to know weight, never stressed on that) but measured multiple areas each week to monitor. I gained strength and muscle and was fine to rep low 400s on deadlift ,so felt great all around.

Also to get back to thread, wife and I go out each weekend and stayed with straight tequila or to mix it up diet coke and vodka to keep it clean.

3. Curls

Curls Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    The bartenders are great. I've taken them a banana and a plate of strawberries and pineapple and had them throw it in the blender with some ice and rum. Amazing first drink of the day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice