claire&gemma

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sol_Gemma, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys our old user name and password stopped working so i had to make another account i know we had loads of private msgs coz we kept getting emails to say so anyone who sent us a msg can you send another one pleeease.
    I dont know what happened i tried clicking on the bit that said forgot your password but it said the username was wrong?? :cry:

Thanks
    Gemma

:lotsofmichaelf:

2. imtraveln

imtraveln Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did u link in from a hotmail account ? I did once and had the same problem.

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no havnt got hotmail account i dont know what happened :cry:

4. imtraveln

imtraveln Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very depressing u had some posts up too

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same thing happened to me about a week ago.

Try clearing out your cookies on the computer or e-mail Steve and ask him to reset your pasword and e-mail you the new one.

That worked for me.

You can always go in and reset the password back to what it was before.

Karan

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    uh oh no idea what cookies are :oops: also we only have email access at work so have to be very careful what we use work email for, i got busted for breaking some silly rules the other day so on best behaviour now thought i would just set a new one up :typing:

7. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    claire and gemma, does this mean that my invitation to attend a hot love making session at my place of residence was lost?

8. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sol_dave, you should be aware refined English ladies only partake in lovemaking with our husbands, and it is not hot, it is one position in the dark for the purpose of producing strong, healthy sons to carry on the family name. Please apologise for making such a vulgar suggestion :wink:

9. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Again i feel i have let myself down on this board. Im sorry my sweet i dont know what came over me. Unfortunately i have been given some "game" suggestions from some yank fellows on another board. Aparantly women are to wait at a residence in a prone posistion waiting for there man to return from "running the streets"? However as you two are refined english ladies, i feel i may have approached you in an unsuitable manor. The yank fellows also pointed me in the direction of a rather charming mating song

"my minds telling me no, but my body my bodys telling me yeahsss, baby i dont wana hurt nobody, but there is something that i must confessssssssss

"i dont see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind, i dont see nothing wrong"
    "i dont see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind, i dont see nothing wrong"

I played this at the village fete and i must say it went down a storm.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    LOL

LOL, IM laughing so hard right now!! You have to love some R-Kelly songs!! Very funny!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice