Cigar Lounge??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by xoie's omah, Nov 7, 2008.

1. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was talk last year of a cigar lounge......does it exist??? TTR websites have pictures of an outside area that I am assuming is spose to be just that, but have not heard anything about such a place in TR's.

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    interesting question

tequila ken took several of us to an area that he said was the cigar lounge - but it was empty and looked more like a vip suite of some type -

i need to check with him again about it

3. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The cigar lounge is in the old theatre. it is really really nice, but more for private parties and mostly only used for the owners private parties. I guess they used it one time during singles week for like a singles meeting place but they didn't bother to really let anyone know about it so it was a flop. There was also talk that if there was a really big week of premier members that they would use it for a special party for the premier members, but that also has happened. Like I said it is really really beautiful, but just sitting there going to waste unless someone in the Pena family needs to have a party. We were there the one time and they were having a baby shower in it.

4. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hola, I have been there twice for parties for members, it was really a nice space. Terry

5. Beverly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All I know is that since the cigar lounge opened the end of last year we have been there for atleast 35 days over 3 trips and it hasn't been opened to anyone other than private guests. And everytime that we have asked about it we were told the same thing. For private parties only. And we've asked everyone from the premier staff to bartenders to captains to managers and they all said the same thing.

6. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Bevlery, When you where there in Oct , where they not having the party for premier members in the cigar bar, once a week? When are you and Chris going again? Terry

7. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems like a waste of resources to build a facility and not use it except for private parties.

8. Beverly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Terry

No when we were there in Oct they had said that they had a party a couple days before for singles week, but only a few showed up cause noone knew about it.

We will be back April 18-28 or so. Possibly in Jan/Feb, but if we do that'll probably be a last minute thing.

Which Terry is this?

9. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Beverly
    The Terry with the Hugh attactment, We where there last April with you guys. Terry from the now defunked tempations home forum. We will not be there in April, Hugh's in college, so will will have to go in May. Terry

10. Beverly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Terry

Just didn't realize it was the same one. Didn't realize you on this site now. Sorry about that. So when will you be going back?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice