Christmas at GP

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Nebtrvlr, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Nebtrvlr

Nebtrvlr Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My partner and I are staying at GP over Christmas. 23-29 So looking forward to it. Can anyone tell me what the scene is like during this time. What is the occupancy rate? Will it be in the 80's?

First time in Cancun. We did a lot of research before picking GP. It sounds very chill and the crowd open minded.

2. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    we there 20-27 ....we hear its nice.good food booze,service, but low key party...fine for us this time need a break but we may just kick it up a notch lol

3. Nebtrvlr

Nebtrvlr Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know-good food, booze and a beach.....we don't need much more. There will be four of us and I'm sure we'll tear it up a few times as well.

4. AngeLoffer

AngeLoffer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply! I know better than to believe a few negative reviews- when there are so many good ones. Especially by repeat visitors. Any other GP lovers want to chime in?

5. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I leave tomorrow for my 5th trip and Love it. The food is great . The people are super. You will love it.

6. coolcolscpl

coolcolscpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be there dec. 22-29. spent last christmas there as well. it wasn't full, but good crowd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice