Chris and Andrea (Texans) TR July 25-Aug4 Abbrev. Vers.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by xraider13, Aug 8, 2008.

1. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Wow.... What a blast. I want to write a full TR, but time is short before heading out again on a trip with the kids... So here is a quick Readers Digest condensed version with a longer version to follow.

This was our belated honeymoon and it was incredible. We arrived on the 25th, Brandt (USA) Transfers picked us up took us directly to the hotel where they couldn't find our reservation. Only after providing a printed copy and few more minutes of searching, and repeatedly being asked if we had anyother last name (lol) they found it under 'Andrea'.. so we harrassed them about upgrading us and was told that they could, but for a price. Well, the Drops of love was the same price for 10 nights as it was for 3 nights, which meant for $400+ we got a jacuzi room for the entire stay, plus the lobster dinner, massages, upgraded bands, phone in dinner reservations, etc. It was worth it.. The Jacuzzi alone was worth it which got broke in the very first night :lol:

Well .. back to short version.. Got checked in, was after 4 so we went to sign up for booze cruise. DUCK.... if you decide to walk up the wheelchair ramp and you are over 5'2", DUCK!!.. ouch.. nearly knocked out and hadn't even had a drink yet. Grabbed a bite in Margarita's.. 2-Tequilla... which was all the waiters could say...haha... so 4 Tequilla's later we walked around and then got ready for the cruise. Met the "HUNKER DOWN" crew from Oklahoma. ... Met Brent and Amy and they introduced us to Noel and April (?), Tana and Mike, met Tony (bad sunburn) in line, the Colorado couple on board, and let the drinkng begin. Lets just say that Andrea didn't get a chance to go topless at the pool on day one, so she made up for it on the boat. Tana joined in, and so did Josh (HUNKER DOWN). We didn't make it too the City that night.. heard it was too packed anyway.

Well, I keep trying to make this short, and keep thinking of all the great times.. so now for the SUPER fast run down to come back to later.

Met Tami and Larry, you guys are awesome.. Entered all kinds of contests , Winner of Movie Trivia, Couples sexy beer drinking, Men's Sexy legs( I beat Michael, and that was no small feat...haha) (John, need pictures of the cage.. then destroy them...) , lazy bingo, Runner up in "love in marriage" (we were ripped off because Lalo was still upset about loosing naked Tequila volleyball haha) Runner up in Karioke and Womens Sexy legs, Body Shots ( and no, we aren't brother and sister) and various others.

Met Kimmie and John, Brenda and R., (we will send video's after returning from kids trip) Andy and Sue (Short bus) have a few pics for you guys too, Debbie and Dave, Devin and John, Brian and GF, NoKidsYet, Milwaukee Alcholholics (Cory and Tori?), Alabama, Ken and Joyce and many others ....

Please PM me for pic, and send me some if you gotem since our waterproof camera got wet on Day 5 and we didn't get anything after that.

Do's.. ATV/Cenotes tour coupled with snorkelling through Entertainment Plus... Get the drops of love if staying a week or more...... Bring bug spray, Coco Bongo with staff, Enter as many games as you can

Dont's .... Sunday Booze cruise (listed as Adults only ) NOT!!! Bastages, more on that later... Contract bronchitis and have to call a Dr. in the middle of your trip. .... Forget bug spray any evening.

more info and pics to follow

2. kim-n-john

kim-n-john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice post ... can you provide more details on how you won the sexy legs contest ??? LOL I will send pics as soon as I get the cable for my camera (which didnt break ) just ordered it, nice meeting you guys , your party animals , Good job at the beer chugging competition!!

Later

John

3. xraider13

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Sexy legs? I think it had something to do with the Fever I had been running. The fever and all ... I had to bundle up, that extra pair of undergarments that kept the boys warm sure came in handy and kept the crowd laughing instead of running haha. But the fever must have really been kicking in, because someone said I was just bouncing off the walls ( or hanging from them :oops: ) .

And don't let John fool you with his size.. he can REALLY slam some Beer... I only won by technicality....

4. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report, looking forward to reading the full version. I love TTR....going in may for my 4th trip!

5. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just curious, what camera were you using and how did it get water in it?

I just purchsed one and hope I did not waste my money. :?:

Condensed trip report was great, glad you had a good time.
    :p
    Don

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Same question here. I just bought a new Olympus Stylus 1030, hopefully you have something different.

7. xraider13

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    I got the Olympus 850SW... worked great, but I am pretty sure I exceeded the in water limits in the Sexy pool.... was very easy to loose track of time... Right after some great video of Andrea and friends at the pole dancing class I hoped in the pool.. it was toast.. It's had a week to dry out and will now power on , but just beeps. There were 3 other couples we met with the same camera and they had better luck... I think if you follow the guidlines with it you should do fine.. The pictures are great. Leaving tomorrow so will post some in a week.

8. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Great reader's digest condensed version...can't wait for the full version, especially the part about the Sunday booze cruise :shock: Just curious if it's the same one we're planning.

Thanks,
    Janice

9. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jan,
    ours is being put together by diamonhead so it is kinda like a private booze cruise, so it will be adults only. that is if you are talking about the 31st.
    great trip report, we cant wait to get there.

10. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great report. I'm curious about the bronchitis though...three people from our trip alone contracted that while we were there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice