Chinos In Alton, Il Area On July 27

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bart/Annette, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Say hello and have lunch with Chinos and other TTR friends on Saturday July 27 at Bakers & Hale Restaurant in Godfrey, IL. Bakers & Hale is located at 7120 Montclair Ave, in Godfrey, IL, and is right off exit 20 on I-255. We will be in the patio which has a full bar and great food. Bakers & Hale info can be found on FB or bakershale.com.

Bobbi will be bringing Chinos Cause for Cancer tees and hats for sale, with the proceeds going to his charity. Tees and hats are both $20 each, or $30 with an autograph from the man. Chinos will be there from 11:00 am until 1:30 pm. Bakers & Hale will also donate 20% of all sales from our group Support Chinos and the kids with all proceeds going to the kid's charity.

The morning will be a lot of fun, and hopefully our fundraising efforts do very well.

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I hope to see some of you on Saturday.

3. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    I think we have 6 TTR regulars coming, any chance there is room at the night party for us? We are probably getting a hotel for Saturday night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice