Chinos impact

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 19, 2013.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I know there are several of you that have know Chinos for SEVERAL years. We have only had the pleasure of meeting him one time and I wanted to tip the cap to him here. It is amazing to me how one person can have such a positive impact on your life that not only for a short while that you are on your vacation or just hanging out with that person they make you feel better, but over all make you want to change and be a better person.

I am by nature a very negative person in that if I feel everything in hard, I will try my best to make it to where I am going, because nobody is going to help you get there... if you wanna do something, do it on your own and you earn it. That way no matter how difficult the ride, I know I gave it my all. Chinos Brought that idea into a different light for me in that you don't have to be negative, just that you have to be positive and shoot higher and still give it your all.

So after liking "kindness for cancer" on FB and staying in touch via FB with Chinos, I have been slowly finding how much there are good and positive people in the world that if you open your heart and mind that you begin to see what the world has to offer and supply hope and change for the better.

Today I was reading an article that reminded me of Chinos without any direct correlation.... It is just a feel good article and we should all only be 1/2 as kind and we will change the world. It shows that even as simple as words can be, they can have the most profound effect on people. It is through our words and actions that make us who we are. WHO ARE YOU??

Anonymous and encouraging message posted in university restroom | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Chino is the man, awesome personality & a great human being. This past Halloween I went out as him lol & he got a kick out of it. You know you're doing something right in everyone's daily lives when you have a true following

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Awesome Pic!! :xyxthumbs: Very Cool!

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Very Nice, but I had to enlarge it to 200% so I could read it. I guess my eyes are really sucking. Lol Your only as blind as you want to be. Make it bigger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice