Cheapest All Inclusive!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ucbrct, Apr 10, 2008.

1. ucbrct

ucbrct Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Went to Spring Break 2006 and stayed at the old Caribean Village. Been awhile so dont remember all the good hotels and deals.

Girlfriend and me want to go back but want to go as cheap as possible. I think I can get a free flight with flyer miles so that helps.

What's the cheapest All Inclusive? I really want to be on the beach to, not on the rocks. Want to go in August sometime. I guess saying I would spend a little more for something nicer.

thanks

Matt

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    If you check out the link below for Aplha Rooms you can do a resort by resort comparison to get the information you're looking for. Alpha Rooms seems to have the cheapest prices around.

Jamie

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

If you want CHEAP CHEAP all inclusive do some searching for a member at one of the Avalon, Sunset, or Palace resorts that sells timeshare weeks. As a member, they get the best discounted rates for all inclusive PERIOD. If you don't want the hassle of finding one just search on the major sites :) Applevacations has some good deals.

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ever try this site??

http://www.tug2.net/

Go to the Timeshare classified ads at the top. There are several for rent it looks like.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Dos playas, Verano beat and Holiday Inn Arenas are all cheaper end hotels that spring to mind offering All Inclusive.

6. ucbrct

ucbrct Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the help

Anybody ever buy any of the trips off of ebay? I found a few on there not sure how legit they are.

They have good feedback though.

7. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve is right, those resorts are certainly on the inexpensive side. I would also like to recommend Flamingo Resort, good food and decent ratings for an older resort on the Caribbean Sea side of the Hotel Zone.

212eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice