Chaser?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jwedd, Feb 9, 2007.

1. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so i am one to get the occasional hangover and i get them BAD. I want to die the day after a loooong night of drinking. That is the last feeling that i want while in Cancun. I want to wake up the next day and be ready to go back at it. I was investigating this Chaser pill. It seems like its pretty popular and i have heard many good things. Anyone know if this is true or any other preventive measures to eliminate the hangover?

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drink water....lots of water.

Stay hydrated and you won't get the hangover.

I've never tried th chaaser pills but have heard that they work for some people and not for others.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    chaser worked for me....but your best bet is to drink water in between your alcohol

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've tried chaser a couple of times and had mixed results. Gotta agree with Fletch - water is the key.

5. dezmo

dezmo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    trsut me i get the mother of all hangovers but u just gota slug thro it, its hard but its gota b done

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just keep on drinking and leave your hangover till you get home.

But if you find yourself with a bad one, i always found that a dip in the sea cured it well, the current was sometimes so strong that it scared the hangover out of you ;o)

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A hangover is your being dehydrated,..So chug loads of water before going out drinking, and then chug some more before going to bed with two advil

8. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it all depends on the person. I didn't like them...didn't seem to work for me. Our other friends swear by them. But dream is right...water is the key. Plus with Chasers...you are suppose to take them like every 6 drinks or something. I would suggest every couple of drinks or so...grab a bottled water to go with it and you will be good to go! Have a great trip!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I always try and have a bottle of water every couple of drinks

10. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    They work great for me. But you have to make sure to take them with your very first drink, not your second or third and I found that they really didn't work well on an empty stomach. But if I follow those rules, they are awesome. Reminds me - have to go buy some more before the Cancun trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice