Charter yacth?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Ed and Rae

Ed and Rae Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yacht

I checked our contract and we can rent the yacht for 300 dollars... we will be there sept 3-9 and would be glad to try it out . As long as we have Temptation folks it's bound to be fun..... ( you can be "acting" captain ) I'm on vacation................... :wink:

2. Ryan & Kristin

Ryan & Kristin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We rented a catamaran Aug 4th. It was called Fiona I think and it was a 2008 two bedroom Cat for 1k. We had the boat from 930 to 530 and it was amazing. We snorkeled, went to Isla Mujeres, and drank booze. PM me if you need additional info. If you rent this Cat make sure you bring an ipod dock or you are left playing cd's or the radio. You might be able to connect your ipod, but we didn't have the correct connection.

3. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike, did you ever find out about the yacht????

will respond to the booze cruise as soon as I hear from my sister, she is at work, and I sent the email to her

just wondered if you ever found anyone that had the yacht in their contract and was willing to go out???

not much time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice