Charter yacth?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Aug 2, 2008.

1. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if you can charter a yacth, similar to what TTR's yacth might offer. A few of us are trying to take a, not really private but not a huge booze cruise. It may be somewhere between 8-16 people. We would like to party, drink, eat and swim. Is there a company that offers that and at what cost?

2. miked

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If anyone that will be there sept. 6-13, would like to join us let me know as we are trying to work something out. Currently there are six for sure possibly nine. We will be there the 5-14 but we can't do it on the first or last day we are there.

3. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Miked,

If you can somehow work this out, keep us in mind. While we are a “resort member” my contract does not include the “Yacht”. I could certainly ask when I get to the resort about renting it, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Maybe we could meet another member who has access to the Yacht.

Anyway here is a tread that Steve responded to on the price of going with him. It will give you an idea of the cost. While I am not a fan of the “Nude Cruise” idea I would really like to get on a boat with a “Cancuncare crew”.

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39542

Cal

4. miked

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I don't think I want to do a nude cruise. Although we get a little crazier in mexico I don't think We could ride around all day nude with a bunch of people.

5. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike, Check with Sergio @ the towel hut where you get your pool towels. We rented a cataraman (brand new) from him this year & had a blast. We had about 15 people on board plus the three crew members. We swam, snorkeled, went to Isla for lunch & toured the coastline. They provide drinks so no worries there. Sorry don't remember the cost other than it couldn't have been out of line otherwise I would have remembered that. Obviously depends on the number of people that go. Like I said before, Steve's booze cruises are great but we also like the smaller cruises like these because you can dictate what to do exactly & with smaller groups you tend to interact with each other better. Hope this helps :D

Scott

6. miked

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that what we are looking for, we may just do that. Thanks

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    As Scott pointed out, Sergio at the towel hut has lots of boat choices. The more notice you can give, the better your selection is going to be. Those same boats serve lots of resorts.

8. miked

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will go see him when we get there to see what we can work out. Then I will try and meet everyone thats wants to go. I think this will be a blast.

9. Deano062

Deano062 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation Own a Luxery Yacht that you can hire for the day. 10 people at 35$ each. Food and drink all included. Though I think its for time share users only. We met people who were and did it. AWESOME. If not. Sergio will sort ya out.

10. miked

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know TTR has a yacth for members, but I don't want any member thinking I'm using them for the yacth. So, if I can charter a Yacth then I can take members on my trip. Then I get to feel like the Millionaire, it would be fun, you know, to say "Welcome to my yacth come aboard, If you need a drink let my bartender know. He will make anything you like. We will be sailing off soon." Lol :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice