Charter Nude Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lifestylecouple, Feb 2, 2009.

1. lifestylecouple

lifestylecouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at Temptations from Feb 27 (late) until Mar 6 (late). We were wondering if there are any likeminded couples (i.e. nude cruisers) who might be interested in chartering a boat.
    We have read a number of entries on this site that if you find like minded couples the boats are available.
    Does anyone have any knowledge of this or can make any suggestions where to charter a boat.
    We do not mean to offend anyone, whoever the nude piece is appealing to us even if it is for only a few hours.
    Steve and Anthea

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the site owner (steve) can make the arrangments for the charter - however he usually lets those interested in such charters "drive" it and when there is enough interest then he chimes in

you are taking the right step in trying to make arrangements for such a deal. - post and see if there is enough interest for 1 - i think it takes like 30 people for steve to do a private charter and you may or may not have any luck in accomplishing your objective

however, if you just mention that you want to do one of steve's booze cruises you will probably have much more luck and interest - as those are adult only and most women lose their bikini tops (and when t is on board the bottoms as well :shock: :mad: :wink:

wish you the best

3. nj123

nj123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many places to get boat and do what you want.

4. handyman

handyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We just get 8-10 people from the resort and take the temptations yacht and have our own nude cruise. It came to $50 a couple. That includes lunch.

5. lifestylecouple

lifestylecouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I guess we will have to see what kind of a response there is....$50 couple sounds great.
    24 days and counting!!!

6. handyman

handyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You have to hook up with a member who has use of the yacht in their contract. It costs $350 for a four hour ride so more you can split the cost with the better. It was a fun trip and the captain let you do whatever you wanted once you left the dock. It included all you can drink and eat. They anchored in a nice spot to skinny dip for awhile. We were naked the whole trip till we docked. Take the afternoon trip from 1:00-5:00

7. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    if you have a large enough group - steve's cancuncare booze cruises leave about 9 a.m. in the morning and return about dark - its an all day deal and it runs like $55.00 - you get all you can drink a very nice buffet lunch and your own private beach on the isle of mujeres, spinaker rides, organized fun games and much much more

rob and tonya

8. Banana

Banana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like fun

We will be in Cancun March 30 thru April 5th so if you are planning this, we are interested. Not sure if our group will be into the full nakedness but hey if you charter an adult only booze cruise crazy things might happen when the booze hits the system.

email me if this goes thru

sharonmydung@yahoo.com

9. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    we will be their on the 22nd to the 1st we could be swayed to join..........

10. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds fun but we will be at Temptation from march 12th to the 18th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice