Cell Phones At Bash

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tom and Candy, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Deleted member 40136

Deleted member 40136 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is tough opinion topic but for us it is one main reason we come to TTR so we can be ourselves without anyone knowing of it. This important more Michael as he needs privacy as his former profession has global sponsors and spectators. This our secret fun place and photo of him could do great harm. We love to dance and have a fun and I love to dress up in the outfits but at our age it hard to find place to be ourselves with no worry and fit in (ladies who seen Michael know he great dancer ;)). We have taken photo in room for all my outfits, on beach and in lobby…but never at sexy pool or bash party, but we have seen so many other people taking video and photos here…after drinking make not good decision some of time and cameras part of this. I’m ok with cameras on holiday but please be respect and smart of others you don’t know damage to others maybe done with mistake. Not even mention my real boobs for creepers :oops:. My kids in university so I know phone/camera attached to body all of time with younger people. Sorry, English my third language.

2. Tom and Candy

Tom and Candy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 1
    I witnessed videoing of the “show “ at Bash last week. Yup every night a few around the stage were recording. Looking at the guy’s phone in front of me, I could clearly see everyone across the stage. So, if you were around the stage last week, your on someone’s phone! Not cool! Come on people. Put the goddam phone away. Period!

3. muskyfins

muskyfins Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 1
    That's just blatantly shitty. Person in that case deserves an ass whoopin'.

4. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    I agree! No one will care if you pull your phone out to respond to an email at your chair at the sexy pool...much different than holding it up for a picture. It obvious the difference. It’s good for the brain and soul to unplug for a few days, or even a few hours, but I’ve been in a position where I was always on call...so I get it. Again,big difference between responding to an email and snapping photos where the rules say no.

Temptations asks you to refrain from photos in TWO spots...that’s it.... can’t be that hard.

If my naked tits show up in a photo while I’m in the quiet pool or on the beach, then that’s my bad....cuz it’s not in the rules at that point. ( someone remind me not to make out with any chicks at the quiet pool, or at the beach!)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    The Temptation logo near by bash is a popular place to take photos. They could put in some cool back drops, lights etc to attract people to take photos by the quiet pool. They renovated the tower maybe the non tower area could be revamped into sprawling back drops and cool lighting. Maybe an Electric Forrest vibe

6. unicornhunter

unicornhunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 1
    I was curious what Temptation's actual language was concerning photography, so I went on their website and found this-

"Due to the unique concept of our resort, we ask that you refrain from taking photos/video around the sexy pool, as well as stipulated theme nights, due to spicy content. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Cancun Resort moments throughout all other areas around our spectacular property."

7. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Although we do like to stay "somewhat" discreet about going to TTR, we dont get all blown up about people taking pics. But, we also understand everyone has different levels of concern, and people should really make an effort to NOT get others in the background without their permission.

Having said that, last April there was small group of people from NYC there while we were, and they were videoing everyday in the pool. and Bash. Several people complained, but to my knowledge, management never approached them, because they never stopped. They had that attitude about everything it seemed. We even saw them moving towels and bags off of chairs and claiming them. They were just rude and LOUD in general.

When I casually said something to one of them about people being uncomfortable with pics around the pool, I was told, "This is my muddafuckin vacation! I paid for it... and I'll take all the pics I want!" I then made the decision to not escalate it, and move on.

Pics at TTR are not a deal breaker for us, but I also think that TTR management is too wishy-washy about the "rule" around the pool.

Also, if you see me or my wife poolside looking at our phones, dont assume we are taking pics and threaten to "throw my phone in the pool". You REALLY dont want to do that.

:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Yeah I would have taken their phone and snapped it in half, then continue with my vacation.

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I can see your position, though I don't necessarily agree with it. The chilling effect on one person's fun... because another person is "having fun."

As Matt and/or Lisa wrote above, it could ("should?) be an easy fix.

We love to take pictures, it is part and parcel of what makes our vacations, vacations. To me, it's sort of in the same principle of things as simply drinking more than you know you can handle. Everyone "should" know how much alcohol they can handle, and if they start to feel themselves start to get out of control, maybe they should at least pump the brakes. Super-drunk people have killed as much fun as camera people at TTR, I can promise you that. But, it's pretty hard to reach into someone else's good time and get all paternalistic witht hem and get them to stop drinking, since the booze itself is working against that.

I understand that the two problems are not exactly socially symmetrical. However, it's a freedom restriction thing going both ways. This is just one dude's opinion though, and everyone's got one of those. We exercise our freedom of movement to get to an area where we can easily take a pic, all as stated before. It's no good that your lady feels constrained because people are just not being respectful. Perhaps that is the actual problem? Not her being constrained/restrained in what she wants to do... but them not being respectful of her good time (and by extension, yours?). I say that's really the problem.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    The rule says no cameras, pretty simple.
    That said we take an occasional pic but never with others in the background or get security to take the pic for us.
    And yes just knowing cameras are there will change some behavior or what some ladies will be willing to wear.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice