Celebrity Sightings

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by btodde, Jan 19, 2007.

1. rhondoodle

rhondoodle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I would love to see Matthew McConaughey went to Cabo San Lucas in October, looked for him everywhere! Yeah I remember Christine's, Cool place. I remember having to be seated by ushers. This was back in the 80's. Dude I will tell you, go to Coco Bongos and you will see all kinds of stars!! LOL

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I was at a few filmings for MTV's spring break and seen many celebs there (Paris Hilton, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Nick Cannon, Mario, Rob Schnieder, Jimmy Fallon, and more) Ate dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Cancun at the table next to Trick Daddy's.

Also, Bam from Viva La Bam lives in the same area as me and I flew to and from cancun (4 total flights) on the same flights as his parent, Phil and April. Last time we sat right behind them and had a few conversations with them. They are very nice and were enjoying their own vacation.

3. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember Christine's! We had to stand outside in a line and a guy at the door chose who went in.

We say Geraldo Rivera on Isla Mujeres, shortly after the Al Capone thing,

Perry saw Julia Louis Dreyfus in Cancun

We heard Reba shot an album cover at Maroma, and didn't Pamela and Tommy get married down there?

4. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Pam & Tommy got married at El Camino Real (Dreams) in Cancun.

5. CDNTWISTOFF

CDNTWISTOFF Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was there

i was there jan 7 to 14 , did anyone see me , i must have had a good disguise lol

6. Matt (the Travel Agent)

Matt (the Travel Agent) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no celeb

Celeb no!! but i saw Kato" Kaelin, the guy from the OJ Simpson trial and everyone was yelling in the immigration line "Did he Do IT!"

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive seen my share of random people in my day, no one really worth bragging about, a bunch of reality tv stars and such

8. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As was said, even celebrities take vacations. I have seen several here, but I always try to ignore them unless they approach or happen to be sitting next to me. I find it incredibly rude how people will just walk up and interrupt them for autographs and photos. Do you really think they want you to come and butt-in while they are eating or having a conversation? Of'course 90% of them will be courteous and accommodating, but it must get real old real fast.

9. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK here is my sighting.
    I was at the Barcelo Maya last Feb. and Carlos Delfino from the Detroit Pistons was there!!! He stayed at the same resort as us while the All Star games were going on. It was great because we are from Detroit and have season tickets and every casual shirt my husband packed had the Detriot Pistons on it - Plus his hats. It seemed like we were the only ones who knew, who he was.

I also remember Christines. One time when I was there, we were partying and having a good time and all of the sudden the lights came on and a bunch of soldiers came in with big guns and a they searched everyone. :shock: Purses, pockets - you name it. How do you go back to partying after that? LOL Buzz Kill!!!!
    Ellabear424

10. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never seen any celebs in cancun :( But I do remember Christine's ~ I was one of 8 judges in the male hot body contest back in 96 or 97 :lotsoflove: such a rough job but someone had to do it :wink:

I would love to see Reba ~ I'll be looking for her in the hotel zone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice