Celebrity Sightings

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by btodde, Jan 19, 2007.

1. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Has anyone ever seen a celebrity in Cancun? When My wife straightens her hair, people think she looks like Paris Hilton. Last time we went to Cancun 2 years ago, we had people following us around because they thought my iwfe was Paris. Funny.

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have read about quite a few resorts further south in the Riviera Maya that are regular hangouts for quite a few celebs.

It's not uncommon to see thousands of vacationers partying like they are rock stars though :cool:

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    About 6 years ago or so are group of about 8 of us ran into Halle Berry and her fiance(Eric Benet) who soon became her husband I believe shortly after that and now there divorced. It wasn't to long after her little hit and run accident. They were down there with a few people from her side of the family and about twenty people from his side. Anyways we talked to her at Fat Tuesdays and they were going on the same booze cruise as us. We partied with them all night long. Very nice people. Got some funny pics of her trying to ride the mechincal bull and some other partying pics.

One of our buddies flew in later then we did one year and the whole cast from the Drew Carey show was in the immigration line behind him.

I guess bottom line is celebs go on vacation just like we do, so I'm sure they are some celebs always around Cancun anytime of the year.

Nick and Renee

4. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My boyfriend has seen and waited on several celebrities...although most are Mexican. He's served John Travolta, Saul from Jaguares a couple of times, and El Chavo de Ocho. Oh, and he kept seeing the dudes from Sin Banderas on the bus. He's told me about several others, but I tend to tune it out.

5. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kobe Bryant was there in 2002... just a few months before the Colorado saga.

6. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From your pic she does look like her..

We have seen a few football players, And some rap stars

7. J Man

J Man Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw the big male nurse on ER that always works in the nursing station. He was at the Cancun airport in line to go through imigration. He seemed to get a lot of attention.

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a Dos Equis with Brett Favre and several Green Bay Packers after they won the Super Bowl several years back. The whole team was staying at the Moon Palace. Favre was very cool. The linemen were frickin' HUGE!

I also talked to Antonio Banderas when he was walking in front of Kulkukan Plaza four years ago. He was not friendly.

DaveT

9. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here in Vegas, I see Elvis all the time. Just last Sat he bought me 3 rounds since he lost a bet. Told him I would get fired this week the previous week, he said no.

10. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tons of celebrities come here. The immigration agents all have phones with cameras so they can get photos with celebs. They are pretty silly about it actually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice