CC'S PARTY FOR 2008?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No keep drinking!! You gotta make it out one more time!!! Come on, I haven't even got the pleasure of meeting you in person yet. From the sounds of it, it can be very interesting!! hahahahaha :D

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didnt realy give it the full Ian effect last year ( only a few on this board have seen that and they dont post any more :roll: ), spent most of the time recoverin from sessions on dodgy alcohol :shock: .I know I know I go on about it but it did fubar me :lol: :lol:

Lets see what happens but i'm prepared to ditch other plans to make it down there anyway :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

If I make it, we definately drink.... and drink.....and drink ( repeat till the end of time ) :lol: :lol:

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MMMmm, got the gaffer coming round at eight in the morning to fill someaccident forms in. Do I pack in now and appear bright eyed and bushy tailed or do I open the door to him in the morning from behind the giant wall of lager cans I think I'll have by that time if I carry on suppin.

Well see, got get any decent 10 day deals and a week was too short last year..... play it by ear nearer the time.

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. I call the giant wall of lage cans ' alchy traz ' :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We could do another daytime booze cruise, and then a bar crawl.. I liked the bar crawl both times i've been, plus the daytime booze cruise was nice too...

Shaun, you won't be alone.. You'll have all of us with you...

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian didn't finish his Sunday dinner tut tut

Well I guess you were a llittle quiet when you firft got there...Make sense now.... :urgh:

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was starting to get paranoid that Steve thought I'd got some coke addiction from the amount of time's I emerged from their down stairs toilet prespiring slightly, glazed eye's and complextion (sp!) so pale it that could be classed as ' hint of snow ' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice! YEah I guess so, especially during Sunday Dinner Ian...ha ha

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha poor guy, hopefully next trip we can drink some nice pricey alcohol!! I plan on buying a few NICE bottles while there, then we can have at it ian!

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The 06 Bar crawls where the best!

10. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    definately bar crawl ... starting somewhere smallish so everyone can get a chance to have a chat and drink some together ... ohhh and if im not too wasted, ill carry you from club to club again shaun! ahaha
    tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice