Ccc Theme Nights For May 1-10

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK... Someone else usually handles this but has decided to go in October this year. :(

Lisa (TonyandLisa) stepped up and handled May 21-31 already :)

That leaves the in between weeks. So.......

I'm breaking it in two and this thread is for May 1-10.

So if you are coming during this time and would like to augment what Temptation is already putting out there please feel free to provide suggestions.

Couple of things to remember... Temptation over the years has seen what works and doesn't work out of previous CCC theme nights. So they settled on some of the better ones but don't change them so that its easy to advertise.

That being said, they don't change them so some of the more popular ones are skipped.

We don't have to have a different theme for every night and some nights (like lingerie) are fine on their own.

Some nights (like White Night) might be spiced up with a White Men's Shirt night.

So, if you are there between May 1-10 and would like to suggest something feel free.

I only ask that if your suggestion is not picked up please don't shoot the messenger. :) (It's why I usually ask a beautiful lady to do this because its hard to hate on a beautiful lady - not so hard to hate on an old fat guy. :) )

Suggest away!

2. Terry01392

Terry01392 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    There may 3-13,first time for us and my girl friend and I are only interested in about 3/4 of the theam nights so would be good if some of them were better.....

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Friday, May 10 (which on resort will already be White Night), I'd request White Dress Shirt & Heels for the ladies and Men in Kilts Night. Get this thing amped up! Going to be ggreat.

Here's a basic outline to copy on/from, whatever...

Wednesday, May 1: (Resort lingerie Night)
    Thursday, May 2:
    Friday, May 3: (Resort White Night)
    Saturday, May 4:
    Sunday, May 5:
    Monday, May 6:
    Tuesday, May 7:
    Wednesday, May 8: lingerie Night (and my b-day, so that's awesome)
    Thursday, May9:
    Friday, May 10: (Resort White Night?) CCC: White Dress Shirt & Heels for the ladies and Men in Kilts Night

Feel free to use. I've one these theme night threads before and it's a pain!

4. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    OK, since nobody is pushing anything forward, I'll go ahead and make the initial set-up suggestions. My only one I'm really into is the WDSN on Friday, may 10, but for anything else, feel free to suggest in swaps, edits, changes... I get in here enough I can edit this opost and update it into April.

Wednesday, May 1: (Resort lingerie Night)
    Thursday, May 2:
    Saturday, May 4:
    Sunday, May 5: (CCC: Sheer/Mesh Night)
    Monday, May 6: (CCC: ABC (Anything But Clothes [Note - lingerie are clothes]
    Tuesday, May 7: (CCC: Dirty Docs & sexy Nurses?)
    Wednesday, May 8: lingerie Night
    Thursday, May9: (CCC: Naughty Schoolgirl and Guys in Kilts)
    Friday, May 10: (CCC: White Dress Shirt & Heels Night (1-button Rule until 11 pm)

And since Stacia & I are there until the 12th, and I just checked the other thread:

Saturday, May 11: (Resort Glow Night)

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    They all look great! :marshe::marshe::D:D:D You can add Resort Glow Night to May 2nd! Liking May 9th! I got a kilt & never had the chance to wear it! ( Not a True Kilt! :):) ) I'm excited to meet everyone!! :p:p:p:p

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    OK, I've got a suggestion for Saturday, May 11: LBD Night until Midnight then TBT and/or HTP Night afterwards!

What? Too many acronyms? I'll break it down for you...

Heels, Thong & Pasties.... or

TBT = Tiny Black Thong

… the last two flow right out of the first. LBD starts the night out, and nearly every woman I know who's been partying at Patyo's-now-Bash needs to "freshen-up" at some point int he evening, just take that opportunity to doff the dress and come back to the party to PARTY.

Personally, I think it is a good idea.
    LBD = Little Black Dress (usually at TTR worn either panty-less or with a very skimpy bblack thong, and some spiky stiletto heels).

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    AWESOME!!! Loving it!! :p:p:p:p:):):):):D:D:D:D

9. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    Just some thoughts
    Saturday resort Glow nite usually has very high participation so I'm not sure an alternative theme will get much participation.
    Sunday's resort 70's Boogie Nights could definitely use an alternate, might be a better night for LBD/TBT
    Monday resort Super Hero is hit and miss , might be a good night for ABC night
    Tuesday resort Angels & Devils goes well with Leather and Lace
    Wednesday resort lingerie night probably has the highest participation, enough said
    Thursday resort School girl/nerd, I personally like the Kilts
    Friday resort White night again very high participation but Men's White dress shirt and heals is a great alternative

10. Lola B.

Lola B. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Wednesday, May 1: (Resort lingerie Night) Keep

Thursday, May 2: (Resort School Girls and Nerds) CCC idea: Little Black Dress

Friday, May 3: (Resort White Night) Keep CCC idea: White Dress Shirt & Heels Night (1-button Rule until 11 pm):)

Saturday, May 4: (Resort Glow Night) Keep

Sunday, May 5: (CCC: Sheer/Mesh Night) Yes, This was my favorite night last year!!!

Monday, May 6: (CCC: ABC (Anything But Clothes [Note - lingerie are clothes]:)

Tuesday, May 7: CCC idea: Rockstar Night

Wednesday, May 8: lingerie Night

Thursday, May9: (CCC: Naughty Schoolgirl and Guys in Kilts):)

Friday, May 10: (CCC: White Dress Shirt & Heels Night (1-button Rule until 11 pm):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice