CC SUMMER BASH PART 2/HENRYS 30TH B-DAY IN CHICAGO

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by punkman23, Mar 26, 2009.

?

Its simple

1. Yes i cant wait for this

100.0%
  2. No i am a Loser, I want to sit at home picking my nose all summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And as far as my highlights, there's way too many to list, but I'll try:

The trip was nonstop from the minute I landed. Something was always going on. Henry absolutely threw down on this trip for everybody, and I can't wait to return the favor in October. It'll be hard to top what he did, and I appreciated every bit of it. We stayed up the last night while Joe was passed out and planned how we're doing Cancun next year, which by the way got me excited about it again. It was also nice meeting Gemma and Claire for the second time, even though it was the first for them, lol. They made the trip so much fun for me. The Canadians were a ball of energy when they weren't sleeping or tired. Joe Vegas passing out every night was hilarious. Getting Matt with the face paint after he challenged Yuri the crazy Russian to a drinking contest. Also Yuri's toast that lasted 5 minutes. He got distracted and started talking to people and then would get back to it, HAHA. Hanging with ZibbyZap and his wife, who aren't too old to hang with us young people, and were able to keep up as well.

And whatever else I forgot. I think everyone feels the same about this trip as I do in the fact that we should do it more often. Everybody got along great and hardly any drama.

Oh, and MARIO LOPEZ!!

2. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yessss...MAJOR CWS (Chicago withdrawal syndrome!!)

OOhhh....so it's Dallas in October??? :D :D

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :(

4. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Carrie, I guess you're just going to have to hang out longer next time. :shock:

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You guys are lucky. I just learned that here is no more Sears Tower. It has been renamed to Willis Tower as of today.

6. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah they talked about that in our welcome video when we did the skydeck, it was weird when they said it.

7. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh god i totally forgot yuri's speech!! haha it went on and on and on and i still held my glass up high
    the whole time!! "we are here for one reason... this great man (HENRY OBVIOUSLY).....bla bla bla..." it was hilarious

as for willis tower, it has no ring to it. that video was so funny though
    we were in the queue (LINE) guessing what they would possibly say on the video
    and pretty much got it on the head!

In 1872 there was an idea.... build a tall building! in 1952, the architects
    had the right tools at their disposal to complete the tower.. they called it.. A COMPUTER!
    haha too funny!

8. cc_matt

cc_matt Regular Registered Member

Belleville Michigan Freezing my ass off!!!
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe we should post some highlight pics instead of describing them. A picture says more than a thousand words! I may get some up here soon If or get a link up to them. Just need to get a photobucket account now : )

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Insane trip............... cancun cant get here quick enough my friends!! OASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm 90% sure i'll be in Myrtle Beach, SC August 23rd for 4 nights if anyone is gonna be there...

Glad you all had a great time.. Hate that I missed it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice